Bi or Bi-curious?

• Thread starterNatureGreenX
  • Start date
TxMatureHotWife said:
On our second date with a young lover of mine, Hubby got a mouthful of cock. I told him to lick my clit while I was getting the daylights fucked out of me. Twice in the matter of a couple of minutes, my lover's cock slid out of me and went straight into my Hubby's mouth. It stayed there a little too long for it to be accidental.

I was so enraptured that I never noticed, but he told me immediately as soon as my lover and I finished. (Loudly, I might add!) At the time, I didn't know exactly how to feel about it. But as it happened, Hubby and I began to talk about involving him by servicing my lovers and me both.

Currently, we're prospecting a new young man. He's got a smoking hot body and a beautiful, big cock. He's also into having Hubby service the two of us...and that's a big turn on for Hubby and me.

Hubby's not the type of guy to go looking for other guys and is a little squeamish about two guys kissing. He's hot for "Bulls" fucking the cuckold husbands, but not flat out M/M sex that doesn't involve a female.

Everyone's preferences are unique and vital to their sexuality and sexual health. What's so wonderful is that the world is opening up to more opportunities and options. There's enough room for all. 😘

That is so funny. Me getting underneath and licking Kate while a guy is fucking her is the ploy we use to figure out if a guy is opposed to me sucking his cock. It it too awkward for me to just ask a guy if I can suck his dick, but Kate has asked guys.

There have been times when I was jerking off watching Kate with a new guy, and while Kate was sucking his cock she stopped and asked the guy if he would mind if her husband sucked his cock. It puts the guy in a somewhat awkward situation but at least we got an answer. I think some guys have said yes because they feared if they said no the their fun with Kate might end. I was just happy when a guy said yes. Even the guys who said no knew that I would suck their cock if they would let me. That is hot too.

With guys we did not just want to ask outright, me getting underneath and licking Kate while they fucked her from behind was an easy way to find out how they felt about me licking their cock. I would lick the underside of their cock, accidentally of course, and gauge their reaction. Some guys reacted negatively by immediately pulling their cock away. Other did what you described and 'accidentally' let their cock come completely out of Kate, at which time I would give it a good few licks. Guys who liked that would keep letting me lick and suck their cock.

That was a nice way to break the ice with guys who were open to the husband sucking their cock but did not want to ask or suggest it.

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, TxMatureHotWife, 2wheel and 1 other person
TxMatureHotWife said:
On our second date with a young lover of mine, Hubby got a mouthful of cock. I told him to lick my clit while I was getting the daylights fucked out of me. Twice in the matter of a couple of minutes, my lover's cock slid out of me and went straight into my Hubby's mouth. It stayed there a little too long for it to be accidental.

I was so enraptured that I never noticed, but he told me immediately as soon as my lover and I finished. (Loudly, I might add!) At the time, I didn't know exactly how to feel about it. But as it happened, Hubby and I began to talk about involving him by servicing my lovers and me both.

Currently, we're prospecting a new young man. He's got a smoking hot body and a beautiful, big cock. He's also into having Hubby service the two of us...and that's a big turn on for Hubby and me.

Hubby's not the type of guy to go looking for other guys and is a little squeamish about two guys kissing. He's hot for "Bulls" fucking the cuckold husbands, but not flat out M/M sex that doesn't involve a female.

Everyone's preferences are unique and vital to their sexuality and sexual health. What's so wonderful is that the world is opening up to more opportunities and options. There's enough room for all. 😘
This is very hot and definitely a trend I have noticed as a bull in the last 5 years. Many husbands of couples want to join by licking underneath as bull pleases wife. This leads to licking bull and wife at the same time and direct creampie cleanup. It is definitely hot and enjoyable especially after filling a wife up deep, to have cock and her cleaned immediately after 👍.

• Love
Reactions: Focker, BILLD and TxMatureHotWife
ItalianBullForWife said:
This is very hot and definitely a trend I have noticed as a bull in the last 5 years. Many husbands of couples want to join by licking underneath as bull pleases wife. This leads to licking bull and wife at the same time and direct creampie cleanup. It is definitely hot and enjoyable especially after filling a wife up deep, to have cock and her cleaned immediately after 👍.
Hubby did just that!😘

Reactions: BILLD
Wifesharingfantasizer said:
I find the idea of being made to suck cock hotter and hotter. Even fantasizing about bending over for it now.
Yeh much the same,being ****** to have my first load down my throat,learning how to suck nice for him.My Mrs holding my butt cheeks open offering any takers to break me in.Very hot fantasy's

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer
CreamyBill said:
Yeh much the same,being ****** to have my first load down my throat,learning how to suck nice for him.My Mrs holding my butt cheeks open offering any takers to break me in.Very hot fantasy's
This is true, I have had many husbands suck better than wife actually. It is incredible to deepthroat a cuck husband that can suck good 👍.

• Love
Reactions: denniscuckhubby, Wifesharingfantasizer and BILLD
ItalianBullForWife said:
This is true, I have had many husbands suck better than wife actually. It is incredible to deepthroat a cuck husband that can suck good 👍.
Ya I must confess. Prior to what I mentioned above. When I was 18 had an older Bi roommate who was 38. He would come into my room while I was sleeping (pretended to) and give me slow teasing handjobs. I always came like crazy. Then that led to him being more confidant. Handjobs and sucking more and more. I came so hard he was like a master at it. We never talked about it in the morning or at all. I just acted like I didn’t know what happened. Confessed to him years later I did. He visited me in my early twenties and we did more stuff but that’s a different story.

Forgot to say he also would jerk himself while playing with me. Really big uncut cock. I bet he wanted me to help him get off but i was to shy and didn’t want to ruin my fake sleep. I would hear him go in the bathroom to clean his hands and he would jerk off in the sink. I could hear him moaning. I snuck a peak a couple time# because he left the door open. Big cummer for sure. I think he wanted me to come in but never did. But like I said on a later visit it was different.

Reactions: denniscuckhubby
robandkate said:
That is so funny. Me getting underneath and licking Kate while a guy is fucking her is the ploy we use to figure out if a guy is opposed to me sucking his cock. It it too awkward for me to just ask a guy if I can suck his dick, but Kate has asked guys.

There have been times when I was jerking off watching Kate with a new guy, and while Kate was sucking his cock she stopped and asked the guy if he would mind if her husband sucked his cock. It puts the guy in a somewhat awkward situation but at least we got an answer. I think some guys have said yes because they feared if they said no the their fun with Kate might end. I was just happy when a guy said yes. Even the guys who said no knew that I would suck their cock if they would let me. That is hot too.

With guys we did not just want to ask outright, me getting underneath and licking Kate while they fucked her from behind was an easy way to find out how they felt about me licking their cock. I would lick the underside of their cock, accidentally of course, and gauge their reaction. Some guys reacted negatively by immediately pulling their cock away. Other did what you described and 'accidentally' let their cock come completely out of Kate, at which time I would give it a good few licks. Guys who liked that would keep letting me lick and suck their cock.

That was a nice way to break the ice with guys who were open to the husband sucking their cock but did not want to ask or suggest it.
Definitely a common approach and I like it. It is a sensation to have a huge cock deep in the wife then feel your balls and cock licked. Especially if husband milks your cock as you cum in their wife. That is best if you want to barely cum in her so that it squirts out onto their face immediately. If cumming deep in her then balls sucking makes the cum shot more intense. I think most bulls like the pleasure but maybe not the stereotypes/assumptions that come with it. I enjoy giving first cumshot to wife and second one pull put and give to husband.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, denniscuckhubby, BILLD and 1 other person
newtosharing said:
There is no for sure label for everything. Another thing you may want to consider would be "Pan". A very basic breakdown is that gender isn't important to you when it comes to attraction; it could be a man, a woman, a transgender, doesn't really matter.. your attraction isn't based on their gender role. Essentially, you like what you like.
Pan nah bi gay straight just depends on how honest you are with yourself

I g
NatureGreenX said:
I'm not sure if i'm bi or bi-curious. I certaintly love the fantasy of fucking my wife with other men, and i won't mind to slide both our cocks in her pussy, cocks getting rubbed inside her pussy,our balls touching each other. But I dont have any desire to suck cock or get mine sucked by other men. The submissive/humiliation part of the cuckholding experience is also not that appealing to me. What i like is to, USE the Bull as our bitch, and use him as our FuckToy.
But, during online sessions when i'm showing my wife to other men, i dont mind showing my cock or ass if the other guy want to get a better view of me beside my wife's nudes or vids. Kinda confusing.
I got 10in I would love to double-up in her pussy

NatureGreenX said:
I'm not sure if i'm bi or bi-curious. I certaintly love the fantasy of fucking my wife with other men, and i won't mind to slide both our cocks in her pussy, cocks getting rubbed inside her pussy,our balls touching each other. But I dont have any desire to suck cock or get mine sucked by other men. The submissive/humiliation part of the cuckholding experience is also not that appealing to me. What i like is to, USE the Bull as our bitch, and use him as our FuckToy.
But, during online sessions when i'm showing my wife to other men, i dont mind showing my cock or ass if the other guy want to get a better view of me beside my wife's nudes or vids. Kinda confusing.
Yes you're bi

Zima said:
Yes you're bi
Normally the Bull is the one who uses, uses cucks wife if a bi bull might use cuck as & when is decodedy

samanthaNwilli said:
i never thought I would be 'bi' but I guess that is basically how it is now.

The first I ever saw a guy getting sex like a gurl was after we became part of a swing group. After we started swinging it wasn't long before orally just happened. She was with one of the men in our group, and when they finished, as I was going to lick, he just kind of put it in front of me and without any real conscious decision, I was sucking it. From then on I always did orally when we were with our swing group.

Learning to accept the other way came after our boyfriend started staying with us frequently. He expected to be able to do anally. She tried to do it for him but after a while they concluded that he was just too big for it to work in her bottom that way. He just kind of casually told me that I needed to learn to accept. I didn't really know what to think of that. I was definitely somewhat conflicted. Maybe I didn't really think anything would ever come of it.

The next time he was here I was sucking after they had sex, and when he was hard again, he told her to get the lube. Then he said "It's time, willi" and he told me to lean over the end of the couch for him. I can't really explain, it was like I didn't even think about it, I just did what he said. I felt the lube and then I felt him starting to push. It wasn't really going in. He just kept pulling back and then pushing harder until it would go in a little bit farther each time. It seemed like forever but eventually he was maybe half way in and something just change. When it started to go in, he just pushed it all in and stayed there. He just stayed inside until he was done. That's when I realized that I was totally stiff.
Then he pulled back out, and they went to the bedroom.

The next morning after I woke him up, he did it again. As soon as he started to push it just went in. As soon as it went in, he started stroking deep. Again, I was immediately totally stiff as soon as he pushed it in. He was stroking deep and it was making me squirt every time he pushed in.

I still don't really think of being "bi" or anything like that. Outside of our swing circle, no one in everyday life would ever suspect anything like that.
The truth is that I have trouble not being stiff enough for intercourse, but I always get fully stiff when I'm being bitch. Honestly, sex for me now is mostly orally or being bitch.
Thats not all bad is it?When he fucks you and you get hard,what are you going to do with it anyway.

Reactions: CreamyBill
I’m definitely bi curious. I find the older I get, the kinkier I want to become. I dress in secret; the longer my wife is out the kinkier I get, when my wife goes away, I go full on make up, shaven body. Bra, panties, stocking, corset, heels etc. would love to chat to a Dom or even meet if in London.

IMG_6201.jpeg
IMG_6301.png

Reactions: sissyjenny, CreamyBill and ckc
I wouldn't describe myself as "bi" but I do like sucking cock, I had a 4 hand massage by a guy and his partner, we were all naked, she was massaging my lower body and he my upper body, his cock was semi erect and close to my mouth and I just had this urge to suck it, which I did, it soon became fully hard and I let him cum in my mouth and swallowed his spunk, loved it! They both pleasured me with their hands and I shot my load too, I was invited to lick her pussy while she was kissing him and got a lovely mouthful of pussy juice too!

NatureGreenX said:
I think if you like showing your arse to her playmates that you really want their cocks too,take one and enjoy what your wife does.

Solfilad said:
I’m definitely bi curious. I find the older I get, the kinkier I want to become. I dress in secret; the longer my wife is out the kinkier I get, when my wife goes away, I go full on make up, shaven body. Bra, panties, stocking, corset, heels etc. would love to chat to a Dom or even meet if in London.
I have a GF who likes to fem me on occasion. So far, it has only involved wearing one of her lingerie outfits, but she has 'threatened' to go with the full makeup and dressed in more detail (hose, panties, etc.).

This created a private fantasy of her going full fem on me, then turning me over to her lover (or other man of choice). Of course, that means I have to be a slut on our "date", and pleasure his cock, balls, and ass with my mouth before he fucks me like a bitch.

Reactions: sissyjenny
NatureGreenX said:
You don't mind showing your arse because you really do want some cock in it,to feel what she feels,spent and leaking cum from a tingling arse.

NatureGreenX said:
It took me a long time to admit to my self I was bi. Even though I had sucked a dick and been butt fucked. Finally I accepted the fact!

• Love
Reactions: noway