• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Beth does it again

• Thread startermentulate1
  • Start date

mentulate1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
Last weekend Beth went a party for a co-worker. She has been working at a women's clothing warehouse for the last couple of years, and for last 6 months or so one of her coworkers has been flirting with her. Beth described Craig as a very handsome tall African American with a hot body. She really liked it, how they would joke around and flirt when they were on breaks. She didn't think he took it very serious, but little did he know that Beth would be willing to give herself to him if the conditions were right.
Craig was retiring from the Marine Corps. Reserves and was having a party to celebrate his departure. He invited some of his fellow co-workers including Beth. Beth asked me what I thought. I told her she could go and I would stay home with the kids. She said she might be late getting home, with a wink. After Beth got home from work we spent time with the kids and had dinner. At 6:00 she started getting ready for her date while I kept the kids occupied.
I was wondering what was taking her so long so I went into our room to check on her. She was in the master bathroom with the door slightly cracked open. slipped into our bedroom and quietly locked the door behind me. I crept up to the door and she still didn't know I was there; I stood there quietly watching my wife prepare for her date. She had just gotten out of the shower and was sitting on the toilet with her legs spread wide shaving her pussy as clean as she could get it. If there was any doubts about whether or not my wife was planning to go through with this tonight they were answered now. As I was sneaking back out of the bedroom, I noticed , for the first time, the outfit she had picked out. She had her tiny black dress, a matching purple and black lacy bra and panty set and stockings with a guarder belt. I thought I was going to cream in my pants right there. Craig was pretty much guaranteed to get laid tonight.
Beth called me when she arrived at the party to let me know she made it there alright, She called a couple of more times that night to fill me in on some the details. Craig's house was out in the country and they took advantage of the unusual warm weather and had the party outside. They set up the patio as a dance floor and there was a lot of dancing and drinking going on. By the time Beth called me again, to let know how things were going, she was feeling no pain. She went on to tell me as the other guests left. she offered to stay and help clean up. They worked hard and got everything taken care of in no time. Craig asked if Beth would like to sit for awhile and have a wine cooler. She accepted and they sat watching some late night TV. Craig was stretched out on the couch and Beth was sitting on the floor in front of him; sipping her wine cooler and watching TV. Craig noticed her rubbing her neck so he took the cue and gave her a shoulder rub. Beth is a sucker for a good back rub. As Craig's hands worked their magic Beth said she could feel her panties dampen. They were sitting there and Craig asked if there was anything else she wanted to watch or do. Beth told him she needed to use the restroom. Once in the bathroom Beth called me and started taking off all her clothes except her high heels and her stocking and guarder belt, and was fixing to walk into the living room and give Craig a proper thank you. I asked if she would leave her cell on while they went at it. She wish could but she didn't want to be distracted. She said that she would be home later and give me the hot details.
Beth finally got home at 5:00 in the morning. She tiptoed through the house and made sure not make any noise as she got undressed. I heard her come into the bedroom but pretended to still be asleep. When she pulled her dress up over her panties I could see that they were soaked with Craig and hers cum, and as she pulled it on off her breast, I could see they were piebald from Craig's love bites. She walked over to the bed and gently rubbed her pussy on my face. Once she knew I was awake she began her story. She said she slowly walked back to the living room with only high heels and stockings. She spoke to Craig from the darkened hallway as she approached Craig. Beth told Craig that she wanted to thank him for his service and inviting her to the party. Craig just finished telling her she was very welcomed when she came into the light of the room. She stood there in the dim light of the TV prepared to give herself to him. Craig got up, walked over to her and took Beth into his arms. They came together in a passionate embrace. She told me that a jolt of electricity went through her body when she felt her nipples brush up against the rough material of his shirt, and when his tongue darted into her mouth she felt his big black cock flex against her bald mound. Craig continued to explore Beth's body with his mouth and hands. He circled behind her, cupped her breast with his large dark hands and kissing her neck when he whispered in her ear; he asked her if she had ever been with a black man before. She told him she loved black cock and she told him she needed to be his. Beth kissed Craig again and then, in the dim light of the hallway, my wife knelt down in front of her lover and slowly ran face back and forth against the front of his trousers as she was undoing them. When she finally had cock out she passionately rubbed on her face and kissed it. In a breathless voice she told him how much she wanted him and then she showed him by devouring his cock with her mouth. Craig enjoyed the oral gratification he was getting and then once again he took my wife into his arms and carried her to his bedroom. Beth told me even for a 47 year old he had kept himself in excellent shape.
Once in Craig's bedroom my wife continued to explore Craig's body as she helped him get undressed. She said the more she saw the hotter she got. Once he had finished undressing they climbed on the bed and he began to make passionate love to her. He was all over her and she was loving every second. He explored every inch of her body with his mouth and his hand and it felt so right Beth just surrendered her body to him and let him do whatever he wanted. Craig climbed between my wife's legs. They were in a deep kiss when she felt his large black cock press against her pussy. She was already so wet and willing for him that his big cock just slip into to her with little resistance, and before long he had her thrashing with a powerful orgasm. They had been going at it hot and heavy for 30 minutes when she felt his body tense and then the sweet warm sensation of his cum flowing into her body. Beth favorite part of sex is when she feels her lover cum inside her. They talked and cuddled for awhile and then dosed off. Beth woke up and was wanting some more of Craig's cock, so she climbed under the covers and started licking and gently sucking his cock. She had just gotten him fully erect when he became aware of what was going on. He pulled Beth up and started sucking on her breasts. She said he was getting a little rough with them, but didn't mind the attention she was getting. She didn't realize how marked up her breasts were until she got home and undressed in front of a mirror. When she finally climbed into our bed she had not showered or cleaned up after being with Craig. She had Craig's scent all over her and she had his cum all over her. There was even a little still in her hair. She was too sore and tire for me, but she helped me get off while she continued to fill me into the details and taste and smell the evidence of her night.

Beth just called on her break. She is planning on going over to Craig's place after work and won't be home until the early morning hours. My cock is throbbing just thinking about what she will be doing later.

Users who are viewing this thread