• Cage your boyfriend make him buy you a 13inch black dildo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have a threesome with a BBC but while bf is in chastity

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Make boyfriend fluff your soon to be BBC lover an clean his cum up

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Heelslaveplease

How small is my cock? Should I beg for BBC?
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2020
I left an envelope next to Erin's side of the bed. On the outside it said "Miss Erin is getting spoiled & pampered"
I left a little note that said..
Look, touch, shake it, guess all you want
Just please dont open yet princess.
She a smart beautiful girl. She can tell
It's money. I get home an the second I see her the envelope in her hand. "What is it baby?" Something I've always fantasized about an still do often. So please please baby dont fight me on it or say no....
Okay babe. Open it princess an I'll explain.
Umm babe 500$ for me? Yes to be spent only on you. Please let me buy you some dresses, skirts, heels, bras, panties, thongs. Lots of sexy dresses an heels at the very least. Umm hmm. Erin I think its only appropriate I beg to be allowed this pleasure..it is my fantasy I know you want to see me beg to be allowed to spoil you.
Haha of course Brandon. Beg me for it the best I've ever heard you beg for anything. Or your gonna watch me drop it in my bank! Fair? I instantly strip all my clothes off fast as I can an drop to all fours in front of Erin's feet. Naked on all fours at my girlfriend's feet. I start to beg Erin I know I don't deserve to even be at your feet but please please let me have this one thing. I want to go shopping with you an help you pick out super sexy outfits. From your bra&panties under the short tight black dress I picked out for you. That you approved after making me beg you in the dressing room while I got to watch an help you try everything on. Then my favorite part. ERIN- Ohh I know... I love how you get when I wear heels.. Since I let you beg for it. I've been wearing more heels... I'll beg for that the rest of my life princess. Erin-I know you will. Erin still standing over me in a cute little top with some tight jeans on.. her ass looking fantastic as always. I'm naked on my hands an knees in front of her feet. Erin- "You better beg better than that.. Now!!!" Just as she screams that she sees my cock. Getting very HARD. "What is this!?!" Are you getting hard just begging me... She scoffs but does it so sexy..Yes miss Erin.. I'm so sorry princess please forgive me.. You're lucky im feeling nice. Me- Erin I adore you..I worship you an even the very ground you walk on.. I will do anything to please you.. Thank you for even allowing me the chance to beg you. Erin- Well you did strip an get on all fours at my feet. That was good. But you did start getting a very hard little cock. TISK TISK. I never said you were allowed to be hard.... Did I? No ma'am I'm sorry. Please forgive me princess.. Erin baby please allow me to get hard. I can't stand it anymore. Please baby. I promise I'll never touch it unless you say I can...Erin- If i catch even one finger of yours touch that cock without my permission. I'll never let you cum ever again... Are you that devoted to me Baby? Yes miss Erin of course i am.. if I ever touch myself again without you saying I can..I never get to orgasm again. Thank you miss Erin. Im so sorry baby I can't control you making hard 247. I'm sorry miss Erin please forgive me for that.. Erin- You're forgiven. I was just having a little fun with you. It can be hard 24/7. That's how I want you hard an constantly wanting me.. but you are not allowed to touch it. You touched it while you were eating my pussy last night. I started orgasming an you thought you could touch it. You might have got half a stroke while I was Cumming with your face in my pussy. What happened next!? You popped my hand with the toe of your high heels. Then gave my balls a hard squeeze. After today anytime you touch it the punishment gets worse. Thank you baby.. its miss Erin. Yes miss Erin.. Erin- You did good begging me for your little fantasy bitch. You get to come shopping with me tonight. You begged for me to accept the 500$. Now you get to beg me for every single skirt I buy that you help pick out for me. Every single thong.. Every dress. An heels hahaha baby. I'm really gonna make you work for each new pair of heels you get to buy me. An babe 500$ is gonna last a little while.
Now let's go shopping at the mall but first you wanna help me change my outfit? Omg baby yes please.. good see I didn't even make you beg me. You get to pick my outfit tonight that's your reward. You better pick out something hot for me..I'm excited an ready to have some fun. Erin sits on the bed drinking her cocktail. While I get to pick her outfit. I'm so fucking happy an hard.. no matter how Horny Erin is making me i cant touch myself. I got the perfect outfit for you...
I run to her at the edge of our bed..
Get on my knees..im so excited I gasped oh Erin fuck. I really really hope this makes you happy. Here princess.
1 Short very tight black dress
2 Black bra & black panties
3 Black 8.5 inch heels
You can help me at the mall
Wait like a good boy while I get ready
Should I wear panties?
Erin baby. You did that on purpose
Sexy ass bitch.
Your dress Is soo fucking short.
Soooooo... I thought you were buying me
New panties at the mall?
You're right baby I'll buy you some panties soon enough. Mmhh she gives me the softest little kiss. * GOOD BOY*
You picked out the dress right yes ma'am
You wouldn't make me wear something you wouldn't want everyone to see me in
No ma'am.. in my mind I know shes teasing me yes the dress is short.. she always wore them that way. Shes a fucking goddess. I just thought she would feel like wearing panties..instead she put everything except the panties I picked for her. She walked slowly away hearing her heels click each step. Then tossing her unworn panties at my face. ERIN- PUT THOSE UP. I'll be in the car. She gets in back seat an props her heels up by my arm rest. While I drive her fine ass to shop in my favorite outfit she wears.
ERIN- Tonight were getting one full outfit
Maybe panties maybe not. This dress is tight an I don't want my pussy to sweaty before you eat it..
She struts around dressed to kill
Every horny guy around gawking at her
A few shout pick up lines
But she walks straight to look for a bottom. Find me a skirt baby. Please
Mwah.. 10 mins later omg Erin your gonna love this.. I do but you still have to beg.
She pulls me into the female dressing room with her. Now help me try it on.
She stands there in her heels
Playing on her phone. I unzipped her dress an struggle to pull it down it's so tight. Everything is fine but then I have kneel to help get it off her.. my face close to her pussy.. Erin looks down. How bad you want it. Is it unbearable yet baby..
She shoves my face in it an I start licking.
She let's me eat her on my knees in the dressing room for 3-4mins then pushes my face away. I slip her dress off from around her heels. An slip the shortest skirt I've ever seen Erin on her. Her ass looks fucking amazing. I'm hard in my pants. ERIN-Sit! She admittedly sits on my lap in the super slutty skirt. Bouncing on my zipped up pants. An whispers dirty talk... "oh fuck me baby. Oh fuck.. get that pussy" bouncing harder an faster on my zipped up cock. "Oh fucck I'm coming!" Ummm. She stands up an very quickly puts the toe of her heels in on my balls. ERIN- HURRY GET MY DRESS ON ME!
yes ma'am miss Erin
As we walked I beg an beg her to keep it
Perfect top
This time she pushes me In the seat
Both of us In the dressing room again
Her 8.5 inch heel rested right on my cock an ball. ERIN - WATCH
pulls her dress half down
Throws her bra in my face an then runs
Her tits in my face to break in her new top
One huge pair of heels an were in the dressing room. This time she shocks me
We both sit on bench she puts her legs over me heels closer to my face
I dont have to ask I take off her old heels an put her new ones on her feet.
She stops for a second
You want to earn the privilege to not just buy me these heels but also see me wear them right? Always princess .
As she says good boy her heel is less than a half inch from my face. Her other heel is starting to tease my cock through my pants. Without question I clean her new heels tops, bottoms, 9inch heels fucking my mouth until both are spotless
This is my girlfriend I adore her shes a fucking queen. I told her I wanted to share the story. She wants lots of nasty comments. Please make her happy
She enjoys humiliating an teasing me
Shoe her how much bigger you are than..
Make my girlfriend beg for BBC

20210325_163403.jpg 20210325_164305.jpg 20210325_163053.jpg 3.jpg 20210325_183839.jpg be3f30ae3a2492f1da69eaeee03a7769.jpg EKG6mpWW4AAjGII.jpg 20210325_170039.jpg tumblr_b4bf3cf99a0a9ad34b356a84a0160141_d8a0ed18_540-1.jpg tumblr_pmhmooGnyR1qhdhtw_1280.jpg Screenshot_20210325-133940_Memo.jpg Screenshot_20210325-133802_Memo.jpg

Reactions: Useyourwife