• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

being there or not..

• Thread starterchris
  • Start date
Live and Learn

HTML:
[quote="chris, post: 99736"]I have always been there when my wife has cucked me but recently her lover has asked to see her by herself.  I agreed to this as the idea made me so horny.  We have been fucking like rabbits all week discussing the idea but... tonights the night and she is going to his place (she has promised to take pics).

Should I continue down this road or should I stick with the idea that I should always be there.  Its the double edged sword - on one hand it turns me on and on the other its like OMG my wife is getting fucked by another guy - HELP.

Not sure how I will feel when she is gone.  Any advise please let me know.

Thanks - Chris x[/QUOTE]

Sahara told you "You are setting aside your wedding vows of "to the exclusion of all others", and it is difficult to predict how her emotions will be stirred up as she tries fresh cock."

Anyone who enters this lifestyle and does not realize he may lose is mate is just hiding his head in the sand. The risk is no greater than denying her the privilege of being with other men, as if you could. Men do not want a husband watching as a general rule and some men who have sex with your wife may desire to make her their own is true. I feel you should encourage her to have more than one lover. Sometimes if you allow yourself to be feminized and yes submit to her lover he is mollified because he then does not consider you a man and therefore no competion.

You are already way too far into this to just stop and you are helping her get ready for her dates. You may request that he pick you wife up at your home, and deliver her to him, and tell them to have a good time. Or even better deliver her to a motel/hotel room, undress her before him/them and tell her to call you when she needs to be picked up. Your emotions are going to be all over the place. Pandora's box has been opened and you will have to be strong enough to accept it. A cuckold husband has to be strong.

You are setting aside your wedding vows of "to the exclusion of all others", and it is difficult to predict how her emotions will be stirred up as she tries fresh cock.

Attachments

• dont_wait_up.jpg
    dont_wait_up.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 89
  • had_an_email.jpg
    had_an_email.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 101
  • how_do_you_feel.jpg
    how_do_you_feel.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 97
  • CEC11may1001.jpg
    CEC11may1001.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 121
  • WP+4.jpg
    WP+4.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 121
sissybabysusie said:
Hi Chris cant locate those pics of your wife but she sounds amazing you are very lucky.Why wont she let you wear a nappy? For me being dressed as a baby girl is the ultimate humiliation whislt being cucked.Its a shame she won't or cant accept this part of your pshyche.What clothes would you prefer to wear when she is with her lovers?
I would love to see more pics as its such a thrill knowing you like nappys like me.

That's cause this thread is from 2009 maybe has something to do with that.

Like all marriages they change and evolve over time. One of our longest standing ground rules is that either member can call 'timeout' and we discuss where things are going or we would be ok with them to go. If you can't explore your kinks you shouldn't be in this lifestyle. JMO
Hank

In my opinion for what its worth I have to agree its never a good idea to leave your wife on her own with another man whilst the cuck stays at home.You may end up being pushed out of the relationship all together.She may well develope feelings for one lover and form an attachment however many lovers would mimimise this.

Found the wife pics thanks Hank.She looks so sexy I hope chris will post more will all three of them in the same photo obviously with chriss dressed as a sissy little girl or maid:)

Users who are viewing this thread