• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Before I Got Cucked

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date

Gracie

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2020
Back before I got cucked and feminized by my wife, I really had no interest in other guys. Then my wife cuckolded me and turned me into a girl full time, with tits and all. She forbid me from having ANY contact at all with any pussy, except for cleanup duties. She also required that if I need to cum, I can ONLY do it if there is a black cock in my ass. She later added non-black chicks with dicks and femboys to the list that is okay. The first time I sucked cock I was ****** to. I was reluctant but my wife and one of her boyfriends made it a requirement so I did it.

To say that I was bad at it was an understatement. And having cum in my mouth made me gag, as did having a cock down my throat. But, you know what they say: Practice makes perfect! I practiced and practiced and practiced on many of my wife;s black boyfriends, and she has a lot of them. Over a period of time, not only did I get extremely good at sucking cock and getting my ass fucked, but I started craving it. Also, I must say that at first I really missed having pussy. After no pussy for so long, and cocks only, I do have to admit that I don't miss pussy at all. But I LOVE cock. Does that make me bi or even gay? I dunno.

Reactions: cynful, tinyasianhub, Readyu and 1 other person
Gracie said:
Back before I got cucked and feminized by my wife, I really had no interest in other guys. Then my wife cuckolded me and turned me into a girl full time, with tits and all. She forbid me from having ANY contact at all with any pussy, except for cleanup duties. She also required that if I need to cum, I can ONLY do it if there is a black cock in my ass. She later added non-black chicks with dicks and femboys to the list that is okay. The first time I sucked cock I was ****** to. I was reluctant but my wife and one of her boyfriends made it a requirement so I did it.

To say that I was bad at it was an understatement. And having cum in my mouth made me gag, as did having a cock down my throat. But, you know what they say: Practice makes perfect! I practiced and practiced and practiced on many of my wife;s black boyfriends, and she has a lot of them. Over a period of time, not only did I get extremely good at sucking cock and getting my ass fucked, but I started craving it. Also, I must say that at first I really missed having pussy. After no pussy for so long, and cocks only, I do have to admit that I don't miss pussy at all. But I LOVE cock. Does that make me bi or even gay? I dunno.
Enjoy both

Sex is meant to be enjoyed. It is good that you have learned to enjoy the sex you get

Users who are viewing this thread