• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Been offered opportunity to do paid catfights but..

• Thread starterpauline
  • Start date

pauline

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2004
I was on a chat site last week and mentioned that i was a cleaner on minimum wage and looking for a better paid job but i live in a rural area.The guy i was talking to told me he arranges catfights...boxing or wrestling or anything goes. After chatting more he offered me the opportunity to participate in them. Its good money , minimum of £100 per fight wearing undies or bikini, more for topless and £150 to fight nude. Im tempted .....

I've always been turned on by catfights! :) Especially where one girl dominates another.

Use caution and judgement, but if the money is good, try it out.

Hi Ms. Pauline,

pauline said:
The guy I was talking to told me he arranges catfights... boxing or wrestling or anything goes. After chatting more he offered me the opportunity to participate in them. It's good money, minimum of £100 per fight wearing undies or bikini, more for topless and £150 to fight nude. I'm tempted .....

The mere fact that your opponents would be other women does not mean they would not turn out to be strong, quick, physically and psychologically very aggressive, and expert at the form of fighting they engage in (boxing, wrestling, mixed martial arts [MMA], or whatever).

In fact, since you'd be fighting for money, your opponents would be professionals (in a sense) and, more than likely, would be somewhere between "skilled" and "expert" — or at least experienced — at whatever type of fighting is involved.

So, you could be badly injured. Conceivably, you could be killed.

And, I didn't see anything in your post about who would pay the cost of your medical treatment in the event you're injured — although if you're in England, I gather you wouldn't have to pay for that.

I strongly advise you against agreeing to fight in public for a few pounds sterling for some guy who has no interest whatever in your health and welfare. If you're badly hurt, I can tell you for sure the amounts you mentioned will seem like peanuts.

If you think you're interested in getting into that racket (which would be rough, at best), I strongly suggest first:

(i) taking a course, perhaps offered as a self-defense course, in the kind(s) of fighting you would have to engage in so you can learn the basics and

(ii) make a judgment about your level of ability relative to other women and the extent to which you may be able to improve your abilities; then

(iii) participating in some amateur fights in controlled settings where there's a referee who will stop the fight if it looks like you or your opponent may be injured or if one of you breaks the rules.

Unless you know from past experience

— you're a skilled fighter and highly likely to be able to defeat any other woman you may find yourself facing in a ring; and

— unless you're confident you are now physically strong, athletic and in good shape for that sort of thing;

I would say accepting your so-called "chat room buddy's" offer would be a really bad idea.

Sorry to pour cold water on your martial arts ambitions, but that's what I think.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread