BBC or Fun experienced Bull wanted !! make Lisa's dream come true.. Will you take her away from me ???

• Thread starterLisajay
  • Start date

Lisajay

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
uk
Hello

Im trying to find a new bull for my wife, she is aware and has a online bull at present 3000miles away but her preference is BBC and one that wants her to dress to impress she also wants to experience BBC it, (on her bucket list she loves a deep voice and the caring nature of a Black she says ??)

We currently have a online bull who Lisa dresses up for via video, he has lovesence app based toys, he writes on her, I have bought as directed a cum slut collar etc etc and she does enjoy although not a slut in day to day life. they message and we have a cuckold group, we just looking to have more fun and a bull to be based in the UK as our current one is based in the US.

His bull style is quite good, ill pay her to do this under his direction, however he love her naked rather then roleplay or wearing latex outfits which lisa loves, I have been in Chasity since November as per the cuckold contract signed by us all HOWEVER I do come out for week at a time sometimes. i have not had sex with Lisa, she fucks me allot with her dildo which Lisa loves and I obey, I am a full obedient sissy I'm willing under direction to try anything and obey .. She knows i want to lose her sexually and like at new year she wore new pink latex dress and the bull made me remove it.

Lisa used to dress for me twice a week in various outfits now no more, but Lisa wants to have good intelligent conversation and be adored and wooed, and owned ..

What the bull needs to do

Woo Lisa, have some good conversation via Facebook messenger initially, start owning her, no be all about cock, fully understand a cuckold relationship and owning his wife sexually and making her look amazing and doing things the cuck would hate... for example Lisa has sent her bull videos when she out in her latex leggings and leather.
(for example the online bull had put a small plug in her which I have never done but I did under his instruction whilst on vid chat and Lisa was dressed up)

Sexually i am not a heavy cummer but Lisa loves a good load.

This is not another cuck wanna be we are genuine but as always Lisa is very sceptical and has the opinion again that bull is only contacting hr because they want a wank,, its bigger than that....

There's allot more to say and chat about but once we have a chat i will forward to over to lisa and tell her ....

Thanks for reading and any further suggestions would be appreciated..

Either contact me on here on messenger or on skype jaytho2 or email lisajay12@yahoo.com

Hopefully you can see we are genuine from the pictures and the way Lisa can be and also me as a Sissy

Just want fun and maybe more ?? who knows

20200523_231248.jpg 20201205_210650.jpg 20201220_124248.jpg 20220401_211635.jpg 20220807_224501 (Large)-1.jpg 20221116_172327.jpg 20221216_185234.jpg 20230114_212129.jpg 20230114_221625.jpg 1668772146349.JPEG 1672692072099-1.JPEG 1672709723593.JPEG

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Darkestjedi, JSteel and 4 others
Lisajay said:
Hello

Im trying to find a new bull for my wife, she is aware and has a online bull at present 3000miles away but her preference is BBC and one that wants her to dress to impress she also wants to experience BBC it, (on her bucket list she loves a deep voice and the caring nature of a Black she says ??)

We currently have a online bull who Lisa dresses up for via video, he has lovesence app based toys, he writes on her, I have bought as directed a cum slut collar etc etc and she does enjoy although not a slut in day to day life. they message and we have a cuckold group, we just looking to have more fun and a bull to be based in the UK as our current one is based in the US.

His bull style is quite good, ill pay her to do this under his direction, however he love her naked rather then roleplay or wearing latex outfits which lisa loves, I have been in Chasity since November as per the cuckold contract signed by us all HOWEVER I do come out for week at a time sometimes. i have not had sex with Lisa, she fucks me allot with her dildo which Lisa loves and I obey, I am a full obedient sissy I'm willing under direction to try anything and obey .. She knows i want to lose her sexually and like at new year she wore new pink latex dress and the bull made me remove it.

Lisa used to dress for me twice a week in various outfits now no more, but Lisa wants to have good intelligent conversation and be adored and wooed, and owned ..

Woo Lisa, have some good conversation via Facebook messenger initially, start owning her, no be all about cock, fully understand a cuckold relationship and owning his wife sexually and making her look amazing and doing things the cuck would hate... for example Lisa has sent her bull videos when she out in her latex leggings and leather.
(for example the online bull had put a small plug in her which I have never done but I did under his instruction whilst on vid chat and Lisa was dressed up)

This is not another cuck wanna be we are genuine but as always Lisa is very sceptical and has the opinion again that bull is only contacting hr because they want a wank,, its bigger than that....

There's allot more to say and chat about but once we have a chat i will forward to over to lisa and tell her ....

Either contact me on here on messenger or on skype jaytho2 or email lisajay12@yahoo.com

Hopefully you can see we are genuine from the pictures and the way Lisa can be and also me as a Sissy

20200523_231248.jpg 20201205_210650.jpg 20201220_124248.jpg 20220401_211635.jpg 20220807_224501 (Large)-1.jpg 20221116_172327.jpg 20221216_185234.jpg 20230114_212129.jpg 20230114_221625.jpg 1668772146349.JPEG 1672692072099-1.JPEG 1672709723593.JPEG20220807_224501-large-1-jpg.jpg
I see she is ready for a good CUCK

Im.the cuck she wants a nice kind bull

Lisajay said:
Im.the cuck she wants a nice kind bull
sometimes i am nice. but always i am white. and i want her to obey

Lisajay said:
Hello

20200523_231248.jpg 20201205_210650.jpg 20201220_124248.jpg 20220401_211635.jpg 20220807_224501 (Large)-1.jpg 20221116_172327.jpg 20221216_185234.jpg 20230114_212129.jpg 20230114_221625.jpg 1668772146349.JPEG 1672692072099-1.JPEG 1672709723593.JPEG
FAR too thick for me.

Shame

Nice, wouldnt mind having you 2 on board tomplay xx

Yes please how ,

Depends on your location offcourse. Just read the full story, cause honestly I reacted to the pictures first, love the way she dresses up and would like to find out more about your lifestyle and the cuck group you were talking about.
If he wants to have another longtime, longdistance chatbuddy to begin with I am game and then we'll see where it goes.
Does she chat on google chat ? Cause that works best for me by far . Hope to hear from you soon.

Reactions: texxx