"Bareback my wife" (Awareness of sexual health)

• Thread starterBlackcockforwhiteslut
  • Start date

Blackcockforwhiteslut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2009
A lot of people might see this as me being a party pooper but I am merely putting this out there due to a little case of curiosity and just seeking to know the general conscious on the matter. Ok a common statement I have seen on here seem from a lot of guys both black and white is the wiliness to bareback and individual they have never met before but are willing to engage in unprotected sex with them. This is of course baffling to me, don’t get me wrong I understand the temptations and appeal of having unprotected sex with a member of the opposite sex and in particular a stranger and someone’s wife. The thing is are these people sexually aware of the risks they bring to their spouse or themselves. I mean your basically dragging a complete stranger of the streets whose sexual health and history you know nothing about to have unprotected sex with your partner. So this is a question that I am putting out there for those of that engage in these acts, do you ever think about the sexual health of the person you are allowing to sleep with your wives or girlfriend? And how do you go about getting round this wall? How do you know the person your planning a liaison with does not have an STD?

I was having a discussion (Possibly leading to a meet) with a couple on here and when it came time to discuss sex and the likes the husband explicitly stated to me about how his wife didn’t like condoms and I would have to bareback her. You can only imagine the panic that kicked in after that statement, of course I flooded them with questions regarding their sexual health as they were on going swingers.

Trust by Verify

I think that Ronald Reagan said something like that. I have bareback sex. Because of my age I don't worry about those little sperm devils getting the best of me. My age does not protect me from STDs, so my partners, even if they say they are clean have got to show me first. Yes, I could be grossly misled; however, you can not ever have 100% certainty. I go as far as I can for self protection and would sincerely hope that everyone else does the same. For those that do not, I feel really bad for them.

Condoms are not very good STD protection anyway. You should be asking those questions no matter what.

cinnamon said:
Condoms are not very good STD protection anyway. You should be asking those questions no matter what.

True but at least it shows your taking precautions as opposed to saying dive right in buddy she's all ready for you.

BLACKCOCKFORWHITESLUT

I agree with you 120%, you must use good judgement and protection if their can't prove that they are clean.
My hubby and I are avid swingers but our group requires that we show up to every meet with a new blood test because we are a bareback only group. They are easy and cheap to get now days. The lab that most of our members go to only charges $55.00 for the test and they are done in one day.

I'm a firm believer in natural sex and enjoy tasteing my lovers cock so I want it to be a safe cock to suck. Check your local labs and compare prices for a full screening, it only takes 5 minutes to walk in and get blood drawn, then you pick up your test sheet the next day.

nikki1979 said:
BLACKCOCKFORWHITESLUT

I agree with you 120%, you must use good judgement and protection if their can't prove that they are clean.
My hubby and I are avid swingers but our group requires that we show up to every meet with a new blood test because we are a bareback only group. They are easy and cheap to get now days. The lab that most of our members go to only charges $55.00 for the test and they are done in one day.

I'm a firm believer in natural sex and enjoy tasteing my lovers cock so I want it to be a safe cock to suck. Check your local labs and compare prices for a full screening, it only takes 5 minutes to walk in and get blood drawn, then you pick up your test sheet the next day.

........I like your club, you can even get a full test at some community centers for free or low cost.

We have a small select group of IR couples where we meet at least 3-4 times a year. All the couples are black men/white women only and are committed to each other. If at any time there happens to be a break-up in the relationship, they are required to drop out of the group until either one of them have established a solid relationship with another partner. Although there hasn't been too many break-ups it has happened but because of the rules we have established, we all feel pretty safe going bare-back with anyone. Our group has been together for quite a few years now and we haven't had any problems yet... Yes, we all know the risks but it makes it all the more exciting for us not having to worry about any unknown stranger entering our group..it's all about trust and following the few rules that we have...

Good link, thing tho', is the article doesn't state why there is such a difference in numbers.

Men of color also use up more space in prisons/jails than caucasian men. So, if they are in jail for a period of time, most men in that type of environment want sex. And, male-to-male sex occurs, and to a high percentage of those men, it is "just" sex, no more, no less. They don't consider it "homosexual" sex unless one of them is a homosexual.

So, the STD transmission is high, especially HIV, and when those men get out, they have sex with as many women as they can to "prove" their manhood, and so, pass that onto the Black women (and possibly any children that may get conceived).

Also, that irritating "style" that is out, of guys wearing their pants low enough to show what they have underneath?

It started in the prison system for the "submissive" men to let the more "aggressive" men know they were available. You should also know (and hopefully understand), that those "submissive" men were mainly doing that sexual behavior as a way to survive. To them, it isn't "homosexual" sex either, it's their way of staying alive and in one piece. No more, no less.

Oh, the reason I know this is that I used to do health education in prisons/schools/jails. Even tho' I was there to educate, there was a lot I found out as well.

clarkecombo said:
They don't consider it "homosexual" sex unless one of them is a homosexual.
They may not consider it "homosexual" sex, but it is homosexual, in fact. BTW, I will find the stats and post later, but black men have an almost double rate of homosexuality than white men.
Regardless, if you are having unprotected sex with ANY stranger, you are a moron. And that is still especially true of black men. Oh, and 67% of all female AIDS cases in the US are BLACK women, so EVERYONE needs to be careful.

zulu said:
Check out this link and if you have even the IQ of a coffee table you will never go bareback with a stranger, and, especially a black stranger.

AIDS & HIV statistics for the USA by race and age

ZULU,
I work in the medical field and have seen a lot of surveys on these types of things and will admit that the numbers are bad and getting worse each year. What has not made the media for some reason is the exploding numbers of our youth under 17 that are becomming infected with the full range of nasties.
Some of this data that we get is scewed one way or another because of the sourses. A lot of stuff is gathered from community health centers that deal with low income populations, this data pushes the numbers such as black and hispanic infection rates up because a majority of middle class go to private doctors who not report this information because it is not mandated to be reported. Just my opinion but I think that if every STD was required to be reported, the numbers would be much closer to each other.

We estimate that right here in this rural area of the northwest that 7 out of every 100 kids between 14 and 17 has contracted an STD. We got this figure from the number of kids that have been seen at the local clinics and estimated the number that were seen by their family doctors, thats all we can do until reporting becomes mandated. It was only 4 per 100 two years ago. Some cities like Seattle are estimating 10 per 100. (10%) now thats scary shit.

Not sure if "moron"

zulu said:
They may not consider it "homosexual" sex, but it is homosexual, in fact. BTW, I will find the stats and post later, but black men have an almost double rate of homosexuality than white men.
Regardless, if you are having unprotected sex with ANY stranger, you are a moron. And that is still especially true of black men. Oh, and 67% of all female AIDS cases in the US are BLACK women, so EVERYONE needs to be careful.

would be a correct term. Not anymore than people driving DUI, using a cell phone while driving, just plain drinking day-in and day-out are "morons". We just do stupid things in our lives. Some with long lasting consequences, some with short or none.

I think people are becoming more "relaxed" (not sure if that is correct word) because of the meds out there for HIV. Same reason people's view on sex got relaxed when penicillin came out, when good condoms and "the Pill" came out. There were less consequences, mainly pregnancies.

I understand your passion against going "bareback", but, people are going to do, what they are going to do. Often on impulse, passions, often not.

Since you are the data person, is there an STD difference in this ongoing decade as opposed to, like the 70"s?

My wife and I have been playing with others for over 4 years and in all that time I've only fucked one girl bareback but I knew her for a while. My wife has a friend she currently fucks bareback but he doesn't cum in her even though I ask her to. I know I shouldn't and thankfully she always thinks straight but I would love to eat a fresh creampie from her pussy.

The funny thing is we'll both swallow cum right from the source and I love having her ride me while I lick cum off her tits and her face. But we only do it with people we trust and have known for a while.

You can throw all the stats out that you want. Fact is some still choose bareback. Call it crazy if you like but it's a fact. If all one does is obsess about catching something then this probably is not the lifestyle for them.

Condoms only give a false sense of security anyway. The decision to go bareback is one for the players involved and that differs from situation to situation and couple to couple.

I'm a believer in that we all have to make choices about how much risk we're willing to assume. We all need to be our own sexual actuaries, for lack of a better term.

Some folks will throw caution to the wind and get down with anything and anybody—but will make sure that they minimize their risk by playing safer (with condoms).

Some folks are natural-only, but require a potential partner to have a recent STI/STD test (within 2-4 weeks old) before barebacking is allowed.

Some people, to put it bluntly, just don't give a fuck and are willing to play Russian Roulette.

I think, on an individual or couples basis, we all have to weigh what really matters and always try to think with the big head.

If you come across a smoking hot chick, but she only wants to go bare, and you can't do that for your own reasons, then you can either a) sadly decline the invitation or b) plow on ahead and possibly feel guilty afterwards (and possibly also feel a burning sensation when you pee).

It's a minefield out there, no question about it.

But you need to decide if you're going out there with full body armor, just a helmet, or sky-clad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that anyone really in this lifestyle cares all that much, but oral sex isn't all that safe either. There are usually two strains of herpes, oral and genital. They are now finding the oral strain on the genitals and the genital strain in the oral region.

Becareful out there.

So, what you are saying then is as long as you use a condom you would STILL have sex with someone that HAD Aids?? Because the ONLy reason to use the condom is to protect yourself from someone that you THINK may have an STD of some sort.....thefore the people one should REALLY avoid are those that insist on using condoms, because you will have sex with someone you THINK had an STD........can't argue this logic either......avoid guys that insist on condoms cuz they would fuck a woodpile if they thought it had a snake in it!