• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

backdoor to cuckold movies!!

• Thread starteredgewater21
  • Start date
Thanks

Hours of content, I'm a kid in the candy store. We all should thank, no not thank but PRAISE you.

Ton Of Jerk Off Material

I have spent hours jerking off to these great vids!

Clips number 1966-1968 are really hot. I think the wife in the video is particularly smoking.

Mentulate1, she;s a pro from myhotewife.com. Name is Jackie!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Ever!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST FRICKIN THREAD EVER!!!!!!
GREAT JOB!!!!

edgewater21 said:
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

this folder is entitled amateur RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

This one is the best of the lot.

http://www.adult-share.net/flvplaye.../flvideo/377.flv&autostart=true&showfsbutton=

Click the lick and/ or copy and paste it to browser, get an error page, Now see that number within the address ( 377 ) replce the last 7 with a 7, yes you read it right just delete and replace, also any other 3 digit number and some people are getting success with 4 digit numbers.

TRY 1399!!!

Maybe now some of you will fake the pics of the girls I post in the toons and fakes categories!

Last edited by a moderator:
1379 is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish it were me doing it!

1399 is a GREAT one, beautiful blonde lady with a leash. and collar around her neck getting ravaged by 2 black men.

probably the best link ever posted on a forum.
you made quite a few perverts of us happy.
thanks santa!!

wow...did anyone find any others of the lady of the hour in #1399. that is the hottest clip i've seen in a long time! Samantha she is one lucky gal!

great link

try 2116 people, i'm sure you will like :)

1399 is now my favorite number!

thank you soooo much awesome!

[COLOR="Purple"[/COLOR] hey all, does anyone have any links or know of any good sites for 'date prep' video clips? I love for my guy to watch these to get ideas on how he can primp me for my dates. Thanks, samantha ps. also, if anyone knows anything or has any other clips of the lady in 1399....please, please, please post them. she is soooooooo lucky!

I'm up into the 2000s

Damn I'm a pervert :D

does anyone know the old link??? it looks like the site changed the backdoor

It was only a matter of time until they changed it.

edgewater21 said:
does anyone know the old link??? it looks like the site changed the backdoor
No they didn't... It remained the same. Just replace the number with whatever you like ...

s_zip99 said:
No they didn't... It remained the same. Just replace the number with whatever you like ...
It's not working for me either. I keep getting this error message:

Not Found
The requested URL /home/adultws/public_html/www.adult-share.net/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Users who are viewing this thread