• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Awaiting her lover

• Thread startercuckolduk13
  • Start date

cuckolduk13

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 22, 2006
Here is my lovely wife, warming herself up for an afternoon session with her lover, I'm not allowed to be present, so I go for a long walk. She say's that he might one day, allow me to be there to take some pictures.

I live in hope.:)

Attachments

• Adj2345.JPG
    Adj2345.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 2,882
  • CCAdj3456.JPG
    CCAdj3456.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,070
Very nice looking wife

Just wanted to say that you have a very sexy looking wife. I'm glad to see that she is enjoying herself by sharing her body. Thanks for sharing her pics

My wife, more pictures.

She is trying to get her lover to take some photos. In the meantime, she still likes me to take snaps. Here are some more of her.

Attachments

• Gayle reading novel.JPG
    Gayle reading novel.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 486
  • Gayle Relaxing.JPG
    Gayle Relaxing.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 622
  • Gayle Rocks 4.JPG
    Gayle Rocks 4.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 919
What amazes me about this website, you post some pictures, over 1400 view them, and I get only one comment, Thanks White Cali Hubby, I'm going to see how long it takes to get another comment. Then I'll decide if I'm going pull her pics.

Nice looking woman but these pics are pretty tame...if you got racier ones why dont you share and see the comments then.

Shes Very Sexy

Even though I'm a cuck I can still appreciate beauty and sexual attraction. You are a very lucky man. Please post more.

i appreciate the post, nice slut you have there

Love those long toes, any chance of seeing more of them ?

Sexy wife

Gayles lovely - a very hot wife you have there. Thanks for posting her for our entertainment. I'd certainly enjoy fucking her and wouldnt mind you watching as I stretched her pussy. Thanks again for them.

G

very sexy lady hope her lover made her feel very full:)

She needs some thick black cock, then she will be the slut you need her to be...Looks like her toys are black so she is probably on the way to making you a happy cuck.

Feel good you got so many views. Think about all those guys looking at your wife's naked body. You know most of them enjoyed it...got hard seeing her.

I know I did

clean up man

I would love to clean her pussy up for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread