• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Author ---------Cuckold Wimp John

• Thread starterFrank47_1999
  • Start date

Frank47_1999

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2013
Hello
I was told that the above mentioned author has written erotic stories which does feature cuckoldry but I can't find any of these stories. Does anyone know where to go? Does anyone have any of his stories?

Regards
Frank
Australia

Try our sister site Dark Wanderer.net. You will find a selection there. Please enjoy them.

cumbox said:
Try our sister site Dark Wanderer.net. You will find a selection there. Please enjoy them.

I did but came up with a blank. Bit of a mystery perhaps??

Frank

Yep, a mystery since I have just been there to check and they are there.

Why not try putting Cuckold Wimp John into your Browser Bar. That is what I did and the search took me to Dark Wanderer. Plenty stories there for you. Best of luck.

I find that you need to be very careful in Browsing some of the other Text or Story sites. Some are not well modded and are either defuct or full of viruses.
I am also not very happy sending people away from our sites to other sites we have no control over.

Thanks Jim--appreciate your help mate

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread