Attention very hung Gentlemen

• Thread startermike_38
  • Start date

she has been with one BBC, do you think she might get with another sometime?

• first one was a jerk, no way, he screwed it up for everyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • probably in 3-6 months, just got to wait it out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mike_38

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2010
Hello guys. I am wondering if there are any gentlemen with large cocks that could send me pics of your hard cock with her pics in the background or print them and cum on. If I get some good responses, I'll chat with that excellent gentlemen and get him more pics of here and there so he can stroke to them and send more pics back of his hard cock in front of her pics. I just really want to think about how much my wife turns a man with such a large cock on and then give a little more to him. I would love to hold her ass cheeks apart for him to slide his cock into her if she turns him on. If him and I click, then when she does her next photo shoot with me to turn me on, he can request some poses that ill make her do, he will know he can make me get these for him, that it's actually a photo shoot for him, to make him hard. If things go well, when he comes through town, we can go for drinks and ill get you close to her. Be attractive and in shape and you never know, she has been with one BBC so far, he was rude. If I can get to know a guy and he is really cool, you might make me bring her to you and you might make her slide her panties to the side. Dont get pushy, please, keep it real, and I am very real and serious. If things work out and I like you, I'll let her sit on your lap with just her panties on. mmmmm, I wrote this for a Craigslist ad:

If your hung, muscular/athletic/very fit/, attractive and a true gentlemen, then I might have something you might want to see, my hot wife. I will pick out a nice bra and panty set and wrap her up in them like a nice little present. She is all wrapped up for me, like a fresh bow and ribbon, just beautiful. She is very comfortable hanging out in just them. Maybe we could hang out together. I feel safe because she is wearing them, just like a bikini at the pools the girls wear, no big deal. In fact, I'll let you get close to her. Real close. She can sit right next to you. You can check her out if you want. Go ahead, look all you want. I'll even let her sit in your lap, go ahead and touch her. Thats it, run your hands all over her. Kiss her if you like. She can sit right on your lap just wearing those panties if you like, while you kiss her and caress her. She is safe, panties are still on, we are all comfortable, no harm. Thats it, enjoy her. Your just not allowed to pull her panties off or to the side. Everything else is okay. Go ahead. mmmmmm, she is really enjoying your company, told you she was hot. Look at her move on your lap, she is really getting into you. If you want, you can lick her pussy right through the panties. Thats it, rub her good and lick her better. Go ahead and pull her panties to the side and lick her sweet pussy. Get in there, nice, she loves that. Once she cums, she will put the panties back where they belong. How as that? Oh ya, I knew you would want to see it. For being a good sport, I'll let her suck your cock nice and slow. Panties are still on, so why not, let her relax you. After that, go ahead and rub your cock on her pussy on top of her panties if you want. That's it, take your time, all the time you want. Just keep kissing her and doing what ever feels good. She will start to lose control, its okay. Now, I did tell her, that if for some reason, that she can not control herself, that if she just must, she and only she, can pull those panties to the side and rub your cock on her bare pussy. But she wont. I'm sure of it. But you're welcome to kiss her and rub your cock on her panties and make her pussy get as wet as you like. I know she wont. Can you make her? I don't think you can. Can you make her pull them to the side and make her cum on the first stroke without cumming yourself so you can save it for a nice fuck session? No way. Can you make her pull her panties off because she wants to fuck without them in the way? I don't think so. You show me you can do that, then ill believe.
I will select a guy that I approve of and believe she will like. We will then introduce you to her in a non pressure way for her. Possibly dinner/drinks with the three of us when you come through town.

I hope you guys enjoy, send your pics of your cock fucking her on-screen or cum on to this email address: hotwifeforagentlemen@gmail.com

Attachments

• 1200x1600 nice thong one open hand sts-w400-h400.jpg
    1200x1600 nice thong one open hand sts-w400-h400.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 1200x1600 pulling up thong sts-w400-h400.jpg
    1200x1600 pulling up thong sts-w400-h400.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 111
  • 1200x1600 nice bare ass with hand sts-w400-h400.jpg
    1200x1600 nice bare ass with hand sts-w400-h400.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 124
What town are you 2 in?

west TN for now, hope thats cool with you, dont want to share it with the public, hope you can understand.

bigger pics

those were too small, here you go, any responses would be awesome, and any pics sent to me would be great. You guys are cool.

Attachments

• 1200x1600 nice thong one open hand sts.jpg
    1200x1600 nice thong one open hand sts.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 1200x1600 pulling up thong sts.jpg
    1200x1600 pulling up thong sts.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 1200x1600 nice bare ass with hand sts.jpg
    1200x1600 nice bare ass with hand sts.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 80
another pic due to a request

someone requested some high heels, here you go!

Attachments

• DSCN1819 - Copy - Copy-w400-h400.jpg
    DSCN1819 - Copy - Copy-w400-h400.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 361