• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

attention southern white husbands

• Thread starterbillnmary4blacks
  • Start date

billnmary4blacks

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2005
Hi....We're Bill and Mary, a very happily married ( 16 years ) southern white couple living in Alabama. We've been in this lifestyle ( lifestyle meaning our white wives being sexually satisfied by WELL HUNG BLACK MEN on a regular basis ) for over three years now and we love it. All of my wifes lovers are black....thats the way she want it and also very much the way i want it.....nothing but BIG THICK BLACK COCK for her sweet married white pussy....she has never been so sexually satisfied as she is now...nobody can sexually satisfy a white wifes sexual needs like a WELL HUNG BLACK MAN and belive this to...nothing and i mean nothing turns a white woman on more than a BIG THICK BLACK COCK.......YOU CAN TKE THAT TO THE BANK.....We love this lifestyle but she have to be very discreet......because of our families, our childern, our friends and out jobs discretion is a much for us to meet BLACK GUYS on a regular basis ( most of the time twice aweek ) for her sexual pleasure and her total sexual satisfaction. My wife has a high sex drive and totally love the sex she get from WELL HUNG VIRILE BLACK MEN. She always have very big orgasms when she in bed and being deep fucked by a WELL HUNG BLACK MAN. She also really get off on sucking BLACK COCK on her white knees in front of me while i jack-off. She also love when her black lover talks nasty to her and me while they are having sex.....i really enjoy this to. When i first told my wife over three years ago about my idea of getting into this lifestyle and how much it sexually turn me on thinking about her being totally sexually satisfied by WELL HUNG BLACK MEN on a very regular basis while i watched. Told her how i wanted WELL HUNG BLACK MEN taking care of all her sexual needs on a regular basis.......WELL....She said i was crazy and that it would never happen......It took me about 9 months from that date to get her in bed with her first BLACK MAN....My sweet southern white wife of 16 years and the mother of our 3 childern love it...her black lover fucked her 3 times that night and i lost count on how many big orgasms she had with his BIG THICK BLACK COCK deep fucking her married white pussy. I jacked off 3 times watching that night myself......Now for the reason i put this message on here.....My wife and i would like to help other southern white husbands, southern white cuckold wannabe husbands, other southern white couples who want to get into this lifestyle but are having trouble or a problem convincing your wife to try BIG BLACK COCK. We lots of good advice and pointers that worked for me in getting my wife to try BLACK COCK for the first time. It took me 9 months but believe me it was well worth it......We see alot of southern white husbands who want this for thier wife but don't really know how to go about it....Thats why we are willing to help you out. I'm willing to share what worked for me.....We can correspondby e-mail and hopefully in time get your sweet southern wife on the road to the sexual pleasures of BIG BLACK COCK........Also all southern white husband who are cuckold wannabes please e-mail also...you know that you want your sweet southern white wife and the mother of your chilhern to cuckold you and have all of her sexual needs met my BIG DICK BLACK MEN only.......All southern white couples or white husbands who need advice and help please e-mail me........billnmary4blackmen@yahoo.com We also have a profile on yahoo under this screen name..............like i said my wife and i are very happy with this lifestyle. We are very happily married and we both plan on being happily married for many, many years to come.....we alos plan on her getting and enjoying BIG BLACK COCKS for many ,many years to come.....hope to hears from you soon

From Atlanta and it took me about 2 years for me to convince my wife to get her first black cock. That was over 12 years ago and now she is a confirmed black cock slut. She craves black cock and won't consider fucking any white guys. She has several regular bulls but is always on the prowl for bbc. She admits being addicted. BTW, she is now in her early 50s and as sexually active as she ever was, just now only with black men. It can happen for the wanna be's.

This works for some couples but you need to realize that it is not for everyone. My husband would never have been interested in this. You might wonder h ow I know that for sure, just trust me...I know. But more power to those who are interested.

billnmary i have had blacks before and can tell you there is no diff. in races. it is the person and their exper. that makes for a good sex partner not the color of their skin that is like saying all white guys are tall

hey i'm 31 with a big blk cock i'm in the daphne atmore bay minette monroevillemobile area where n alabama or you would love to meet n greet with the wife n u

Users who are viewing this thread