Ask anything about us(Indian couple here)

• Thread starterindiancuk
  • Start date
SeniorSmith said:
As a brown Bull, I might be the exception to the whole cock size rule. Indian/Paki girls are very traditional and I think, in my experience, they are the hardest ones to convince to do ANYTHING with. But yes Brown guys either have small cocks or really skinny ones. Thank god I manged to escape that curse ;)

Small cocks are okay on virgins for several years, then they can handle larger cocks with ease if they find themselves craving more friction tightness in pussy hole.

asianwifetwostrech said:
Do Indian woman like white men?

Are the Indian women in the US more likely to like white men?

Do you know Indian women open minded on the west coast?

I love their accent!!!!!
we r pakistani cpl..intrested?

Reactions: ak.bbc and xlove19
aylaali said:
we r pakistani cpl..intrested?
can i fuck ur wfie iin front of u

To return to the original post - I'll ask a question. Well, two. What is the thing that turns your wife on the most about being with another man in front of you.

And what gets you the hardest about it?

indiancuk said:
We are 32m/28f married indian couple. Ask anything I (husband) will answer.
How do I get wife to start being my hotwife need help

shellbeyourslut said:
To return to the original post - I'll ask a question. Well, two. What is the thing that turns your wife on the most about being with another man in front of you.

And what gets you the hardest about it?
Hey, the original post is by me. I created new ID after being away for long. Now to answer your questions:
She loves a different feel - often longer and harder sex with thicker cocks. Moreover, she is attracted to white guys.

About me: the whole scene, watching her orgasm to other cocks and being a slut.

Crazyhusband said:
How do I get wife to start being my hotwife need help
Provide some background. At what stage you are? You age, location, her interests in sex, kind of guys/actors she likes..

ak.bbc said:
can i fuck ur wfie iin front of u
Would love to. She hasn't been with a BBC yet. It's Long due.

Reactions: ak.bbc
if u hve yahoo or skype, add me there, smithclarke26

chatstep ?