• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

as we speak Im being cuckolded

• Thread startermikewimp
  • Start date

mikewimp

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2006
Gotta get this out of my system..Im both excited, scared and jealous..but incredibly turned on as I sit and write this ( as always when Im home alone and my wife is out at a hotel with her boyfriend )

She has seen him for approx 1 year now and in the last 1½ months she has started forbidding me entrance to her, "keeping hersef" for her boyfriend, which I find incredibly sexy and "unreasonable :)
I am allowed hand jobs on occassion, otherwise I only get to wank over her feet or I get to fuck her hand as I lay over her.

Tonight is as usual, she met him at 19.00 and will be home around 1.00 in the morning. Sh ejust sent me a text message on my phone saying "we are going to our room now, dont disturb us" so I know their dinner is over :)

He makes me look bad in most ways which is great for a cucky wimp like me. He is a very successful businessman that treats her like a queen and of course he is a lot bigger than me in the cock department in both width and length.

So here I wait for my wifes return, when she has been well fucked and with a small container of sperm ( she lets it drip out of her into a container to bring home ).
Here I am dressed as a sissy wimp in a pink dress and shoes etc..feeling totally unmanly, wimpy and degraded.....but its perfect !

I will be ****** to drink the contents of the container as Im told how ridiculous I amand how much she prefers to be with him...if Im lucky I will be allowed to come too !

Im excited like you wouldnt believe waiting for her to return...having butterflies in the stomach and nerves ! I get like this everytime !

I have vacumed and dusted the whole house and washed dishes etc..as instructed while she has been away and now this is my chill time as I await my beautiful sexy wife.

I dont know if it is just me, or if every cuck feels this way but I always feel like I am not worthy of her and that she deserves other men, I put her on a pedastal and want only the best for her...yet want, and expect to be treated badly and unreasonably by her. ?

Mike,
I'm sure there are cucks that feel as you do, and there are others (like me) who just want their wives to enjoy other men without feeling not worthy. While there are times that I am purposely embarrased by my wife, it's more to let me know that she is in charge than just to treat me badly. Each couple have their own feelings and motivations. The feelings are not good or bad.
One For Sure

Thanks for your reply :) I understand totally what you are saying. For me however I need that "extra push" into feeling that she is in charge..and that for me is to withstand her taunts,teases and humiliations. ;)

mike it sounds like u got it made. if ur wife is as sexy and bitchy as mine is, you're enjoying every second of it... My wife, blonde 25 34C tits, is mean as fuck, she'll spit in my mouth while I'm allowed to jack off onto her stomach, whereafter I have to clean it off. I get this release once a week if i've been good.

I am being cuckolded tonight as well. I made the bed for them. Right now I am listening via telephone as he fucks her. She is coming in my ear!

While they fuck in your bed, go out and wash/polish his car - so that he knows you are greatful for giving your wife a decent "rogering". You can't expect sexy men to help you out without showing your appreciation.

Save some money so that her bull can take her for a hot weekend someplace nice at your expense. It will be a very good investment, because she will have a very satisfied look on her face when she gets back, even if she is too tired to talk about if for a day or two afterwards.

A sexy wife needs to be shared around. It was made round to go round, but of course you know that already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread