• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Are women ever dom?

• Thread starterlonelyUKslutwife
  • Start date

lonelyUKslutwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 7, 2021
Hi ladies just wondering if women ever like to take control. Would love a woman to show me the ropes! So to speak lol 😆

Reactions: littlewilly
Can 't speak for women but can tell you my fuckbuddy loves taking controle once in a while. Pure Alpha male Bull here but love this play/fighting over controle with her. She at first was a bit passive and submissive, she was in a bad marriage when i met her and had little sels asteem and felt ugly.
Now she feels powerfull and knows loads of guys want to fuck her, makes her stronger and in control. Always know when she has been flirting or when a guy had interest in her, she gets more agressive during sex. Either begging for spanking or anal or more dominant sitting on my face and telling what to do ger her to climax. Not important i know damn good how but it's her way of being in controle.
Few months back we were in a bistro having a drink, dark cosy corner, and she told me to get my dick out. She wanted to see me stroke my dick, before i could say or ask anything she told me to keep quiet and then maybe she would suck and swallow. Did what she said and followed her instructions even when a waitress passed us. The idea of making me do this gets her wild and feeling in controle.
In the car back home i often let her suck me, she told me she was driving and wanted me to do the same as earlier. Instructions were pants of and get hard and stroke my dick but no cumming. After about 25 minutes she stopped at a parking and got on top of me. After fucking she said she wasn't totally ready and said to get my seat back. She climbed on my face while i was laying down and had me eat her pussy .
This was a amazing experience for us both and now at the strangest places she wants to play.

Reactions: lonelyUKslutwife

Users who are viewing this thread