• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

anyone have real sexts of there wives cheating?

• Thread starterBWCscorpioDom
  • Start date

BWCscorpioDom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2021
Like reading that dirty sneaky shit :))

Reactions: PlannB
This is happening to me right now. Have a decision to make. She's been my girlfriend for 2 years and we've been living together for almost one full year. Around 6 months ago, we were all ***** at a friend's party and she started flirting with a group of my black friends at the table next to ours and I didn't think much about it because she acts like this a lot when she's wasted. But it always stopped there and the sex we would have that night would be mindblowing. But on this night, I couldn't find her anywhere for a good hour or so and noticed she wasn't where I saw her last(at the table next to ours flirting!)and neither was a friend I've had since the 5th grade, Kevin. A week after the party, she tells me the guilt was killing her and she has to tell me something and hopes I can forgive her. I instantly knew what was coming next and couldn't explain why my stomach was turning in jealous pain and at the same time, my cock had never grown so harder so fast!
I was shocked to hear it was Kevin she had a small affair with starting that night at the party.
She thought I was gonna throw her out and I usually would have reacted in just that way but the sexual arousal it was giving me at the same time was winning the battle. I had to do a bit of screaming and smashing shit just to go along with how disappointed I was acting to be. Over the next few nights, I made her describe every single second they were together while I denied her any sex and made her tell me with either her hand or her mouth wrapped around my hard-as-steel dripping cock.
To keep with the angry boyfriend act, I had to threaten Kevin and told him if I ever see him again it will be a day he wished would never come. Throughout the whole ordeal, I kept threatening the relationship and my girl had been in tears the entire time, begging my forgiveness and pleading how it was the biggest mistake blah blah blah. That's why I was so surprised the following weekend to see her kind of hiding around and texting a lot on her phone...always hiding her phone when I would come around. Since the phones are mine, on my plan, and paid by me, it was pretty easy to have her texts sent to my computer for a little investigative work. The following is what became of everything.
KEVIN: Girl answer me back! I don't care anymore. I don't give a fuck what happens. I can't get you outta my mind and I need to see you ASAP. Or at least talk to you. Call me or text but I will come over to your guy's house if I have to. I can't stop thinking about you and I know you been thinking about me after the stuff we did and what you told me that first night. C'mon baby. Please answer me.
KEVIN: You still not gonna answer me huh? You a bitch Kathy. Remember what you said when I was feeding you all of this black cock! Yeah, I wonder how Dave would love to hear what you said. You know I got the video slut. Don't make me be the bad guy. You said you never felt the way you did with me. You said you loved me, Kathy. And the sound is clear on my phone. Baby, this can go nice and smooth if only you call me. If not, the bad guy is coming out.
KATHY: Im just gonna be honest Kevin. And hope you'll understand and this can just stop here. You're right, I can't stop thinking about that week either. I wish things were different but they aren't. I love Dave and we're building a future together. Sorry. Goodbye.
KEVIN: Then tell me in person. You know you can't because you meant all the things we talked about. You know I love you and want to be with you and I know you feel the same. Meet me tonight. In your laundry room in the basement. Leave the door unlocked and I'll meet you in there at 10 pm on the nose. Real quick and just to talk. Dave usually starts winding down around then so he won't notice. 10 o'clock. or he will notice...everyone will notice.
KEVIN: I know what to say to make you show up for sure...My big black cock cant wait to see you too. Everytime I think of you my black cock gets so hard and stays hard for hours thinking about the way you were sucking my fat black balls and talking to them like you was possessed! How you said you wouldnt stop till you sucked every drop of cum out of them! I know you remember that.
KATHY: I dont think this is gonna end the way you want it to, Kevin. I'm happy just the way I am and with Dave. Last week was a fantasy. We got carried away but now is the real world. I really dont even see why we should meet. Im not changing my mind.
KEVIN: See you in a half hour bitch.
At midnight they resume
KEVIN: I told you Kathy. We both want it. If you wanna keep this on the DL for Dave...Im cool with that but I dont know for how long I can keep you a secret. Im fallin for you girl...bad! And you WILL be all mine. Daves probably asleep right? Im headed back to your basement right now. Come on down. I gotta show you something. All night.

I keep thinking that her side of the texts were innocent and maybe Kevin had become crazily obsessed but she did crawl out of bed a little while later. I slept through it all but Im looking into tiny cameras to keep an eye on our basement 23/7.

Reactions: DaveJ
theOne666 said:
thinking that her side of the texts were innocent and maybe Kevin had become crazily obsessed
Yes it does sound like he is being obsessed. And you do have a huge choose to make.

U have already put the act on that your pissed. So now it will be harder for her to trust it's ok if you tell her u want her to fuck other men.

As for the jealousy. We all go through it. Even after she has been doing things for a long time it can come up. Open communication!!! Can't stress it enough. Been married to a slutwife for 28 years. To keep thing good between u and her, communicate!!

Reactions: theOne666

Users who are viewing this thread