• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

anyone have any info on this picture?

• Thread startercyborgchicken
  • Start date

cyborgchicken

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2007
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knew where this picture came from or where to find more? :D

Attachments

• partygirl.jpg
    partygirl.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4,491
Last edited by a moderator:
cyborgchicken said:
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knew where this picture came from or where to find more? :D

WOW!
i dont know but she's a good ***** :yumyum:

That pic made me instantly fucking hard, I hope someone knows more about this pic and posts info!

I've also seen this pic floating around for a few years. From my personal experiences i'm going to say that this pic was taken as some local "up and coming" rappers concert that's being thrown at some hole-n-the-wall bar or community center. There's the small stage that she's standing on, the table she's bent over on looks to have some sort of equipment on it, plus all the thuggish looking black dudes. I've been to a few of these as a youth and this pic definitely reminds me of them. There were always the few white chicks who would attend and typically by the end of the show they were the main entertainment. It was pretty much a guarantee that before the night was over with each white chick would end up being some black guys toy.

Crazy girl

Wonder what happened after that pic was taken?

Here's a story to go along with it. It's just a start, feel free to add a chapter!!

Susan and Cherie hurried through getting ready for that evening's event. They were headed to the annual charity slave auction. Usually it was held at work, however this year the plan was to hold it in a local bar. The "slaves" were advertised in the paper, and online, and it promised to be quite the party.

Susan had worked hard at getting her co-workers motivated to participate, whether it was being a slave, or being there to "up the bids" or win a slave for themselves. Susan promoted the event as a fun and lively evening with dancers, comedians and other local talent. She had arranged for a high profile Comedian to MC the event as well.

Mitch, Susan's husband attempted to persuade Susan into offering herself up as a slave, but Susan would not hear of it. She was too busy making sure the night went without a hitch. Even her co-workers attempted to get her to offer herself up, but none were successful.

Susan had 14 slaves setup. Everything from dentists, lawyers to stable boys and maids were going to be offered. The services would be clean, but a bit of naughty fun was ok. She just did not want to put a crude or vulgar edge to the evening at all. Each slave had a profession, and the deal was the winning bidder got free service from that slave.

She got there early, the club was setup with a stage and projector, the auctioneer was early too. The slaves started filtering in and getting dressed. The dentist wore his lab jacket, the stable boy had cowboy boots, jeans and a vest, ******** his bare chest. The maid wore a sexy french maid's outfit.

13 of the slaves were there. One was not. She was the hairdresser. Susan really hoped she was going to make it because she knew that the girl was really good looking and would fetch quite a bit of money from the guys. Minutes ticked by and no sign of her. Susan was getting a little frantic. Then her cel rang. It was the hairdresser, she couldn't make it as her son was hurt at football practice earlier in the day. They were getting x-rays done and she didn't think she would be there on time.

Susan was dismayed, she spoke to the other slaves and her co-workers looking for a solution. One of her co-workers piped up and pointed out that Susan had been a hairdresser when she was younger, and she could get up and fill in the spot. Susan contemplated it, but rejected it because she couldn't be a slave, plus run the show at the same time.

This is when Cherie spoke up. She had helped Susan all along the organization of the event and knew everything that had to be done. Susan's skills at setting up checklists and what not made running the show a no-brainer. Susan finally relented and said that she would go on stage, and let Cherie run things while she was being "auctioned".

Now that it was settled, everything else fell right into place. The dance crew showed up, the comedian was ready, the auctioneer had everything in place. The projector was showing the info about the auction and the public were flowing in. The cover charge alone was promising to net quite a bit of money, so this was already turning out to be a sucess. Susan was high with excitement. The music was pumping and the slaves were ready for the first round of auctions.

The room was a sea of people, most of which had a numbered plaquard indicating their interest in participating in the bidding. Susan was relieved when the first few slaves had bids that quickly rose to several hundred dollars each. The Comedian introduced each slave, and the auctioneer took over and created a frenzy of bidding. The dentist was the lowest auction so far at $210! When they finally reached the half way point, Susan's event had already earned close to $1700 just from the auctions alone.

The intermission between sets of slaves included a short bit from the Comedian, and then the dance troop would wow the crowd with a combination of hip hop and break dancing. The troop was excellent, it was 9 guys from a nearby metropolis. They were all, young, very fit, handsome and 8 of them were black, the 9th was Hispanic. They were all shirtless by the end of the performance, and several comments were made from bidding women that it's too bad the dancers were not up for auction!

The second set of slaves began. Susan was informed that she would be last in line. She went to get ready. While she was in the restroom, she could hear the auction's pitch grow increasingly higher. There were bidding wars and she could hear the amounts that were being tossed around. The maid was 3rd to last, she fetched nearly $700 from an elderly land developer that Susan knew personally.

Susan finished getting ready and headed out to the wing of the stage. The stable boy was up, and in no time he had taken off his vest, showing his chisled body off to the bidders. The women were absolutely insane over this. She couldn't believe it when the dust finally settled, the stable boy brought in $1425 for his showmanship.

When Susan got on stage, there were hoots and hollers, catcalls and everything. She couldn't see because of the spotlights but it seemed everyone had crowded around the stage. Susan was announced as the "last minute replacement" for the hairdresser. The MC added that although she had hairdressing experience, he was sure that there were many "other talents" that she might be better suited to do. Another round of raucous applause and catcalls ensued. Susan blushed a bit, but also strutted around the stage, making various poses, so people could see her.

The bidding started furiously. In no time, she was up to $500 and there was no end in sight. The majority of the bidding was coming from her co-workers, and the elderly gentleman. That is, until one of the dancers, now standing right in front of the stage, yelled out "put your hand on the speakers and bend over a little". Susan, without thinking, did just that.

72714d1209634375-anyone-have-any-info-picture-partygirl.jpg

The place just exploded! Bids came in so fast, the auctioneer was having difficulty keeping up. Bids were coming in with $100 increments until they finally reached $2200. Susan, seizing the opportunity, started making sexier and sexier poses, driving the bidding higher and higher.

As the bidding started to wind down, it was obvious the only two left in, were the older gentleman, and one of the dancers. The shirtless dancer seemed determined to win, and every bid the older man put in, he quickly topped it. Unfortunately for the older man, his wife was sitting right next to him and ended his bidding at an even $3000. The dancer quickly upped his bid to $3100 and won the auction.

Susan was ecstatic, not only because she raised the most money, also because she didn't really want the older guy winning. He kinda creep-ed her out a bit and she was certainly relieved to hear that it was the whole group of dancers that pooled their money together to win it.

Susan went to the cash-out table to thank them all personally. When she got there, they all hugged her, some of them grabbed a bit of ass as they did. She loved the feel of their bodies against her, and felt a bit aroused at their touch. Susan thought back to her hubby's constant encouragement to sleep with other men, particularly black men. She didn't know where this night was headed, but she knew it was going to be fun.

Susan realized that all the guys had neatly cropped hair, not much work for a hairdresser to do, and they weren't from town anyway, so she asked the "leader" of the group what they expected of her. He told her that all she had to do was party with them that night.

FYI the story is fictional

My god I bet she enjoyed some huge cock soon after this photo. Love to stand and jerk my 3 inches while I watched.

what shit thatis

[
like i sad shit

Users who are viewing this thread