Anyone Else Have A Family Member As A Bull?

• Thread startershellbeyourslut
  • Start date
My husband's step dad was my first bull nT_5bh04qaj35fpux97g3x99040_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Saphira, moltenneeds and 7 others
Mmmm we played for a long nT_y226yat98631tkttrdvpe6ux_600.jpgtime

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, midlandsmalebull, moltenneeds and 5 others
Carlahotwife said:
Mmmm we played for a long nT_y226yat98631tkttrdvpe6ux_600.jpgtime
mmmm loved being with my husband's step dadnT_1z7trcnncxc19vevr6vzx6ii_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, smallcockguy, moltenneeds and 4 others
Carlahotwife said:
mmmm loved being with my husband's step dadnT_1z7trcnncxc19vevr6vzx6ii_600.jpg
Is he better than your husband?

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and toolman
  • Love
Reactions: Lilwood, Lovasianladies, Gaezel and 5 others
mmmmm he always made me cum sooo hardnT_i7encad1g4s18f1v7ee16uc9_600.jpgnT_0fkcva24t7zz97gs1xygqhyg_600.jpgnT_7krcvgxzb349yb0fqg1jsped_600.jpgnT_kfrpxfr502kkj790xhu06dvs_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, moltenneeds, toolman and 1 other person
He wasn't exactly a bull, but my cousin fucked my wife daily for about 8 months while him and his wife were seperated. She thought he was cheating (which he wasn't) and kicked him out. He moved into a hotel for a while and was alone, so I sent the wife over to keep him company. After that he was over to visit her every day before or after work (he worked 2 miles from our house) and would stay the night with us on his days off.

Ironically, she called me one day crying because she was sure that he was fucking someone else. While I was reassuring her that he wasn't cheating on her he was actually balls deep in my wife back in the bedroom. Later when I told them about the call he laughed and said that as long as my wife's pussy was available to use he didn't see any reason to go back to her.

He did eventually get back with her, but still stopped by once or twice a week to fuck Lisa for several years after that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies, Custer Laststand and 11 others
My 1st cousin has been wanting to fuck me for a long time and has been very direct about it but it hasn't happened yet. We also are friends with a couple whose husband's cousin is fucking his wife. She wants to bring cousin along next time we get together...

• Love
Reactions: cynful, BILLD, nelssim and 5 others
MrCM said:
FML this is amazing! Where the hell can I find more wonderful white people like this, to share their beautiful white wife's pussy with me? I'm currently fucking a white wife but her husband doesn't know. I fill her cunt with come once a week and send her home to her family.

Nice work girl :)

ChesCock.jpg
Beautiful fuck stick sir

son inlaw.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Fitter, costadelsol, BILLD and 5 others
Generoushub said:
My wife has had some fun with family yes.
You should tell the details

Reactions: Lovasianladies and toolman
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Yorktownvabull said:
Love to hear more about that
we have been swinging for twenty years. they have been swinging for ten years. we belong to the same circle. he likes to get rough.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and nelssim
love to kept in the family i share my wife with my younger brother one time thing i think she was on birth control at the time he did her it i would have do it over again i would none had her on birth control at the time he would had did her& risk pregnancy by my brother that been very hot to see that my brother get my wife pregnant but never happen.& wish she would had kept doing him for a long time

Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies and baddy145
After dating my GF now wife for almost a year, I found out my older cousin used to fuck her. She doesn't know that he used to bully and torment me when young, especially when he found out how small I am compared to him. She said he just laughed when she told him we were together. After that he tried connecting with her on social media. She says she didn't because he was a jerk and only wanted to fuck. I told her maybe he changed and he's fam so she said she'd think about it. I hope she does and he convinces her to fuck. When I see him, he always smirks, knowing my wife used to be his slut.

• Haha
Reactions: cynful, MixedbbcLA, Lovasianladies and 2 others
Yuppity yup yup yup. My nephew has been, and will be my one and only bull. He's also basically the primary bull for my younger sister too, though she still does occasionally play with other men.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, Fitter, Lovasianladies and 2 others
After his divorce my oldest brother stayed with us. What was meant to be temporary, turned into him living with us for the next 7 years.
As of the 2nd week of living with us, he became my wife's regular and long term lover. On weekends with time on our hands we slept all 3 together in our main bedroom, during the week I often stayed in the guest room and my oldest brother slept in my bed.
And as I was often away on business, he took up my place in our bed, bedroom, in my wife and my wife practically led a life with 2 husbands, which made her very happy and she quite visibly seemed to enjoy it a lot.
When my brother moved in, we already had 1 daughter, then aged 3, and when he moved out 7 years later, we had achieved what we always said was our family planning goal, namely 4 lovely and great children, our oldest daughter who turned 10 by then, and then 3 lovely and great boys, aged 6, 4 and 2. I guess we can say that my wife is the natural born mother and my older brother is the natural born breeder, and I am the doting official father, provider and I am always very happy when I get my shoulder slapped and being told what a super stud I am.
But really, I could not be more happy and it was just so lovely to see my wife being lovely big, happy and pregnant and surprisingly the nurses and midwives in the maternity ward did not even bat an eye-lid, when 2 men were sharing the normally exclusive "Dad in the room" role and were very supportive of all of us.
I got very friendly with the head nurse of the maternity ward, and when our last boy was born, we had a one-to-one conversation while waiting for things to happen, and she held my hand, looked me in the eye and said, that it wasn't any of her business but she had been on duty with all the deliveries, and she clearly remembers me being on my own with our first child and then the other three it was me and my older brother.
So I told her. And in the end she hugged me and said that this was so nice and I was a really good man, hearing all that she wished that she would also have been so lucky to have a similar relationship, but it proved to be so difficult to find really open-minded people with whom such a relationship and lifestyle was possible.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies, natasnaikul and 4 others