• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone else hate it when the Black guy's dick is tiny?

• Thread starterWhammer
  • Start date

Whammer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2006
I know there are many reason people like black/white sex.
But I think for most people the excitement lies in seeing a HUGE black cock being stuffed into a white slut's mouth, pussy and/or ass.
When I see a pic or vid of a black guy with a small or average size cock- the whole little fantasy thing just vanishes.
I think to myself- what's the point of that?

So I wonder how many others think like I do?

Whammer-if the point of interracial sex is a huge penis, as you say, I am certain the majority of white women will be sorely disappointed. Despite the myth perpetrated on sites like this, blacks are no more or less endowed than whites. Anyone who been in the military or sports has seen this is the showers. A large penis is only valuable if you have nothing else going for you, I suppose. How sad it must be to be used like a 2 legged dildo. I think human beings deserve more.

Wammer is just airing his fantasy. Most men are voyeurs and that's what he wants to see. It's a fantasy that's probably shared by at least 95% of the white males who visit this site.

I agree CindiE. My biggest turn on with IR sex is the color contrast with my lover. I'm pretty pale and I like an ebony man to take me. When I see his dark black hands on me, it's so much better. It doesn't always work out quite like that, but that's the objective.