• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anydesk controlling game - Force me to stay away while you enjoying her..

SluttyKitten

Enjoy being controlled
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2023
Bi sub cuck here looking for a trustfull, dominant top Bull, preferably bi, for some specific game via Anydesk.. It is about controlling, humiliating, and forcing to be obidient and vulnerable.

You connect to my PC via Anydesk (i ll give you my code) and force me to stay away from my computer phisically, while you browsing her pics...

You can send me to next room, or giving some tasks, like sitting back to the minitor, kneeling, standing on all four, wanking, edging, etc.. I can sneaking around, spying and stroking while you enjoying her. You can can send me comments, or screenshots, tribute, what ever you want.

Also you can check me on webcam if i obey and find out some threatining and punishment...

If you interested, please find me here, or on Skype: kiskejenc, or on Kik: SluttyKitten87

Also courious about new ideas..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread