• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anybody in a mature couple’s experience

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date

Kenbcolley

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2023
Does anyone What to know our experience we are 73 and 69 and married for 50 years may be able to get pictures as well

• Love
Reactions: toolman and oldstudent
Kenbcolley said:
Does anyone What to know our experience we are 73 and 69 and married for 50 years may be able to get pictures as well
Yes, please. showNtell.

Reactions: Subsforfun
toolman said:
Yes, please. showNtell.
My wife was in her twenties we had been married for about 10 years and our sex life was very mundane John a single friend and my best mate came round every Thursday just for drinks and a chat one Thursday Kate said did I notice he had a hard on I said he must fancy you when we went to bed we chatted and I said I would go to bed early to see what would happen. The following Thursday I went up I came down about a hour later to find them kissing both had their eyes closed so I went back Kate came later and said he had fancied her for years they had kissed and cuddled but nothing else I Kate we would do the same the following week this time when she came up she was so horny she said he had fingered her and she had wanked him I had never known her so horny we had sex every night and all she could do was talk about John as the weeks went bye the moved on to full sex and with my blessing he moved in Kate told me loved him and he said they would tell me when I could sleep with her mostly when she had a period. Katie was not on the pill so we both wore condoms I used to make pin pricks in his in my desperate attempt to fulfill my dream of my ultimate humiliation we now have two sons they call me dad and him uncle John he died last year after a 40 year relationship with my wife she was devastated so was I

• Love
Reactions: toolman and IctRider
Sounds like the three of you had a great time. Did they know what you were doing with the condoms, or ever fuck in front of you?

I'm sure people would appreciate pics, and keep sharing

Reactions: toolman
IctRider said:
Sounds like the three of you had a great time. Did they know what you were doing with the condoms, or ever fuck in front of you?

No they never did know when Kate was pregnant there was never any mention of who the father was it was just excepted I would always be dad I was also expected to do most of the upbringing with Kate while John never got involved i never felt so horny knowing I was bringing up Kate and John children

• Love
Reactions: IctRider and toolman
Forgot to answer did they ever fuck in front of me no dut I did secretly spy on them I would wank and come sometimes at the same time as they climaxed . They kiss and cuddle and he would often feel her tits or bum and look at me and I would just nod and smile which made him do it even more . She also would give him love bites her friend said to me has John got a girlfriend I said no it’s Kate doing it you should see her tits and said I have I got so horny I had to go home and wank

• Love
IctRider said:

A pic of Kate you asked for

IMG_0305.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread