• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any white women here (or cuckold couples) rollin in the dough??? Lol...

• Thread starterBigCockInMS
  • Start date

BigCockInMS

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2008
Don't get me wrong, I love all white women, but something about when I'm riding around downtown and I see rich/very well off white women in their business suits or riding in their BMW's...or when I'm riding thru an expensive sub-division and I see some married white chick jogging with her ipod and her 150 dollar air max shoes, etc...and they have that rich, republican look...for some reason I want to fuck them the most. Maybe because I probably have the least chance of fucking them.

Anyone in here fit that description?

I love the image of a white stuck up rich bitch getting fucked by a thug

If your seduction skills are well tuned, some of those stuck-up white women may simply not be able to resist what they instinctly know is in your pants, and you might be surprised how much they might pay for that pleasure. It is never about who you are, but rather how you can make them feel.

There are guys with no hair, old clothes and down on their luck, but they can charm the pants off any woman just by saying the right words to her. I have seen a few of them in action over the years.

BigCockInMS said:
Don't get me wrong, I love all white women, but something about when I'm riding around downtown and I see rich/very well off white women in their business suits or riding in their BMW's...or when I'm riding thru an expensive sub-division and I see some married white chick jogging with her ipod and her 150 dollar air max shoes, etc...and they have that rich, republican look...for some reason I want to fuck them the most. Maybe because I probably have the least chance of fucking them.

that describes me ......and I think your chances are good

That describes me as well. And of course you'd have good chances! It just depends on your seduction skills, as highlighted by Josetta.

You have described my wife and me exactly. Except it is an Audi. We are not "super" rich but very well off and will never be poor in any way. I ( the male) am the one who really appreciates the black men and the black cock. She likes white men and other white women. HOw big IS your cock baby? Feel free to contact me directly however you can. I use this name in chat also
Love , MsGary

Last edited by a moderator:
Well why don't you get some money you bum ass nigga...bottom line a nigga with dough gets white hoes fo sho...why don't you keep your mind on cash and not ass...get the paper and the hoes will follow

BigCockInMS said:

I suffer from the same atrraction. There's just something about the well-heeled and the confidence they exude.

chopodio said:
Well why don't you get some money you bum ass nigga...bottom line a nigga with dough gets white hoes fo sho...why don't you keep your mind on cash and not ass...get the paper and the hoes will follow

While there is truth in this, it doesn't apply to BigCockInMS as he isn't interested in gift-needy hos or gold diggers. Sure, one has to make ends meet, but your yearly salary isn't what moistens an affluent chick's silk panties.

pretty much describes my wife polished professional in her work - but underneath the tailored clothes is a bbc slut

Last edited by a moderator:
chopodio said:

Serious? Where did I say I was a bum, or even broke? If I was a bum I don't think I'd have any business riding through their neighborhood. Get your mind right, money or education, believe me, I'm straight...take your own advice.

To everyone else in the thread, thanks for the advice.

Well if you're confident enough to say you're not a bum or broke or uneducated, then you seriously need to work on your sexual confidence. You should've already been at least trying to hit on those women you are asking about. How's that for advice.

Users who are viewing this thread