• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Another Teacher/BBC story

• Thread starterblackturkdog
  • Start date

blackturkdog

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
I ran across this married teacher in another chatroom who feenin' for BBC.
She's been cheating on her older husband for years but has been curious about bbc from the stories her female students tell her.
Her school is predominately white where I/R dating is frown upon but there are hook-ups.
The teacher is curious about BBC but doesn't know where to meet black men and be discrete.
She doesn't travel much ( a teacher's conference once a year) and if so not without her husband.
I suggested other sites but she's hesitant ( she said CL was a joke)...
you guys have any other ideas?

Will & Eve said:
Don't take too much for granted. I had many conversations with a (supposed) teacher who was supposedly being seduced by a co-worker....lost touch after a while...then the same person (or at least the same photo) turns up here in a thread about a (supposed) teacher with an entirely different story about her first experience.

lol...what's with the teacher thing ..all the time..there are other "pillars" of the community...no female cops,lawyers,doctors or pastor's wife lusting after BBC?!?!?1
yeah, I take everything she says with a grain of salt but the conversations are fun..not chat sex orr anything but the dialogue in general.

"Enjoy the illusion for what it is..not what you want it to be."-Unknown

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread