• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

another great saturday night

• Thread starterMjones16101
  • Start date

Mjones16101

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2011
My wife and I enjoy this lifestyle for many reasons. she knows it turns me on, and I am happy someone can please her because I surely cant with my small cock and the fact that I cum less then a minute after insertion. its a win win. she has always told me the thought of me giving another guy head was hot. I am Bi and have sucked a few dicks, but usually just some sucking that jacking off....nothing major. Everytime I hear her stories I get hard thinking about her sucking a black cock. I had told her I would do it.

She had a date with a guy she had been talking to for a few weeks and invited me to come along. I expected that during there love making I would be ****** to watch sitting in a chair or in another room all together. We met at a local bar, and he seemed like a nice guy....big guy with a belly, but he was nice but wasnt shy about flirting with my wife. Usually when we meet men for her, they are a bit more reserved until we go someplace for action but he openly kissed her neck and her tits as we sat in the bar.

we left and went back to his apartment where he started on her as soon as we got in the door. they passionatly kissed as she groped his crotch through his pants and I went from limp to a boner in seconds. He turned out all of the lights in the living room after putting on an amateur interracial gangbang video. as I sat in the recliner and they sat on the couch she got up and said go fluff him. Now Like i said I have sucked a cock for her before so this was nothing new to me. I went over and he warned me that he would beat my ass in from of my wife if I didnt do it right.

I unzipped his pants and pulled his half limp cock through his boxers and began sucking. When I jerk off thinking about sucking cock this was the type i dreamed of. Nothing to long....but fat. as I continued working it, I heard my wife. she was sitting on the recliner with 1 leg draped over the arm fingering herself. he stood up and removed his pants and pulled off his boxers. he told me to continue as he started talking to me like I was his bitch. He said he hasnt been sucked off like this since he was in the pen, and that just made me hotter. He told me to start sucking his balls and the taste was just amazing. he had the biggest balls... i couldnt wait for them to explode into my wifes mouth. as i sucked his balls and slowly stroked his cock, he stood up, bent over on the couch and told me to lick his ass. Now this I have never done, but I was so hard and horny I did as I was told. I could hear my wife cumming but never looked her way. I licked his asshole as i was told to do and was fearful that he would soon be telling me to bend over so he could fuck my ass, but that never happened. He turned back around and told me to get back to sucking his cock and i did as I was told. I sucked his cock for probably another 5 mins when I heard his breathing getting harder. he started to tense up and groan as I felt him explode inside my mouth. I swallowed gulp after gulp of his hot black cum, and I loved every drop. After I had finished he ordered me to take my clothes off. I did and he said stand beside me, my cock was so small compared to his. His wasnt long....i dunno maybe 6" but it was so fat. this is when they both started laughing. He ordered me to the closet where he had a chair inside. He told me if he caught me peaking he would beat me. he and my wife laid on the couch as he had a cigerette. They soon took to fucking where again my wife had multiple orgasms. He fucked her for a good 30 minutes before filling her pussy with more black cum. I was told to come out and clean her up, which I have done before. I was then told to materbate as they watched and made fun of me. I was so humiliated....but turned on at the same time. this truely was the best night we have had so far in this lifestyle.

Nice story there.Hope that you keep us updated and find a brother with a nice BBC to hold you both over. Snap a few pics for us too.

I found some really interesting stuff in your post especially this discussion. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread