• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Annie Coyle

• Thread starterJamal
  • Start date

Jamal

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2010
Not a wife or not mine at least but a hell of a great fuck for a 56 yr old women.

Here a re more of this incredable older women I hadView attachment 142508

View attachment 142509 the joy of fucking when I was young. Great looking older white mwomen am going to tell the story on the story section sometime thisweek

Was a real "Party"***** for black guys in her day. As you can see in the last pic, she could taek int in that big ass of hers like a champion. Quess being that old she was easy to take it as hell

forgot the pics

Another pic of this fine old fuck toy , Must of taken it in '95 or so when she had to be 59 /60. Great hot piece of ass! So what do you gusy think , did I win teh loterty to get to fuck such a hot eager older white bitch

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 162
[/IAnyone have any comments about this hot old women? I have boned lots of white women and girls in the last 15+years but none were as good of a fuck as this old girl was! If you like her let me know and be sure and read my story about when I met her and how I turned into a real black mans ***** in XXX story section

I've been with hispanic, white, and of course black chicks over the years. I'll tell anyone who wants to know that the best is a white women with some years on them! Give me a older white womenany day for pure pleasure! They will do things that a black chcik wouldnt even consider. I have only been lucky enough to let two black chciks let me take there ass for a ride and they bitched the whole time. A white wive may not offer it fully at first but once you tell them with o uncertian terms that your gonna ride there big white ass they obiedently spread those cheeks andjust take it like they know they are meant to.

Users who are viewing this thread