• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anklet

• Thread starterWandlebury
  • Start date

Wandlebury

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2017
She asked me to buy her an anklet last night, any suggestions on what one to get? What suggests more that shes a 'hotwife' without one actually saying it? Any help would be great.

Reactions: purplejoys and babagee
Wandlebury said:
She asked me to buy her an anklet last night, any suggestions on what one to get? What suggests more that shes a 'hotwife' without one actually saying it? Any help would be great.

Great! That's very positive.

I suggest taking your hotwife shopping with you, and buying her an anklet she likes. She, after all, is the one who will be wearing it.

Reactions: purplejoys, SquirmingSub, Wandlebury and 1 other person
Custer Laststand said:
Great! That's very positive.

I suggest taking your hotwife shopping with you, and buying her an anklet she likes. She, after all, is the one who will be wearing it.
Completely right! I was going to surprise her but this is a much better idea! Thank you

Wandlebury said:

In our experience it does not matter what it looks like. A lot of people say it makes no difference. Clearly it does make a difference in whether a guy might normally approach her or not, and it makes a difference in her attitude.
A simple one is good, several men have approached my wife at business functions and commented about the anklet.
There are also slave bell type that can be more flashy or make a jingle sound.
Personally, I go to amazon buy about 6 at a time for $3 each, that way she can rotate them. If the same guys see her wearing them they will notice that they are different.
When she wears it, she should wear it all the time when she leaves the house, not just when she is out browsing.
They are a lot of fun.

ankl4.JPG ank1.jpg

Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Custer Laststand, purplejoys and 2 others
Wow I never knew the anklet had any meaning. I'll have to keep an eye out now that I've looked up some of the things I've read on them.

Reactions: Wandlebury
Manyinside said:
In our experience it does not matter what it looks like. A lot of people say it makes no difference. Clearly it does make a difference in whether a guy might normally approach her or not, and it makes a difference in her attitude.
A simple one is good, several men have approached my wife at business functions and commented about the anklet.
There are also slave bell type that can be more flashy or make a jingle sound.
Personally, I go to amazon buy about 6 at a time for $3 each, that way she can rotate them. If the same guys see her wearing them they will notice that they are different.
When she wears it, she should wear it all the time when she leaves the house, not just when she is out browsing.
They are a lot of fun.

ankl4.JPG ank1.jpg
I cant wait to buy her one! Thank you for your advice. Ill ask that she never takes it off :) i was tempted to get someyhing engraved on it, like, i'll always love you, or my queen, or something.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Here are 2 good ones wife wears

20210423_221633.png Screenshot_20210322-193552_Vault.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA

Users who are viewing this thread