• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anca Paladian

• Thread starterAnca Paladian
  • Start date

Do you like this pic?

• I do like this pic

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • I don't like this pic

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
A

Anca Paladian

Anca Paladian : I hope you like my pic. If you do send me a message. My fifth husband took the pic. He is very jealous

Love the pic because it is artistic, however I would like to see more of you - seems like this picture was taken in the 70's - maybe early 80's - is that true? - I would love to see a current picture of you showing me more - here's my email... MasterSlutTrainer@yahoo.com - I train good girls to be good little sex sluts, in South Florida... are you around here or visiting anytime?

Luv to see more

Can you send me some again..deleted your e-mail by accident......rammaxtor@hotmail.com

I agree, it's a very creative pic. Sort of overdone with the whiteness but still very, very nicely done.

Very lovely

You take a very good nude picture. Please show us more!

fashionable

I like this pic, it's charming. And now? Kisses

At ultimate Cuckold forum they doubt that you are real. Are these current pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread