An Erotic Massage for Wife

• Thread starterdbill4fun
  • Start date
My wife massage guy is really good for both of us. He is bi

Rockford said:
My wife massage guy is really good for both of us. He is bi
My wife is pretty straight and has a regular monthly massage from a woman. I doubt there is much going on there but you never know. I bought some massage oil and give her massages. She thinks I do pretty well even though I'm not licensed. BTW, they always end in a happy ending.

I never thought my innocent wife would do anything with her massage guy either. Then I found out he is bi an plays with both male and female clients! She hasn’t told me but I think he is leading her down the shduction path

Reactions: pleasepamela
I could only hope.

My absolute fantasy... trying to find someone

pleasepamela said:
My absolute fantasy... trying to find someone
Believe it Or not my wife got me to go to her massage guy! Sex months later I was getting happy endings every massage!

On our 10 year anniversary we stayed at a B&B. Part of the anniversary package included a massage for the wife.

At this time, I had never told my wife about my wife sharing fantasies, so it was quite thrilling for me when a masseur arrived at our room. As he set up his table, he gave my wife instructions to undress to her level of comfort, and come out with a towel wrapped around her.

I was with my wife in the bathroom, and encouraged her to get completely naked -- I reasoned she wouldn't have to worry about getting lotion on her underwear, and he wouldn't have to work around them. I left the premises while she got the massage. So I'm driving around the town knowing my wife is completely naked in a room, while another man is rubbing and touching her.

Knowing my wife, I knew nothing was going to happen, but the idea that it could if she wanted it to, and there was nothing I could do to stop it since I wasn't there, was almost intoxicating. At the appointed time, I came back to the room so horny I had to fuck her immediately.

That was a long time ago and my reluctant wife still hasn't been shared. I would love to do something like that again, but with a masseur who is experienced in the art of erotic massage, and my wife now aware that it can go as far as she wants it to.

A wife getting a nude massage is a very common fantasy for a lot of men.
Erotic nude massage fantasies are closely behind.

I wish wives were more receptive to the erotic type, as it seems to me to be a wonderful way to have safe sex. Being brought to orgasm by manual stimulation is something most ladies enjoy.
Sure, some may go further and involve oral or penetration, but it doesn't have to necessarily go that way.

I've seen my wives ask another guy to rub their shoulders, and he would get bold if they were ***** enough and try to grope her, so I've always thought that would likely be the most realistic scenario if actual sex might be involved. As opposed to getting naked/being touched/having sex with a random stranger.