• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I Bull Material?

• Thread starterCuck&Young
  • Start date

Cuck&Young

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2012
What do you think? Any cucks out there that'd like to see this in their wife/gf? I'm 23 and love both sides of the fantasy :)

Attachments

• IMAG0042.jpg
    IMAG0042.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 146
put it next to a ruler but upon preliminary analysis
i approve

Cock size doesn't matter. It's attitude. It's dominance. There are plenty of cucks with bigger cocks than mine. I fuck their wives. It's all good.

txwifebreeder said:
Cock size doesn't matter. It's attitude. It's dominance. There are plenty of cucks with bigger cocks than mine. I fuck their wives. It's all good.

Ha I suppose. I don't think confidence and attitude are an issue though :)

Like i said above, i'm into both sides of the fantasy (not so much being cuckolded, but the hotwife idea). Very open about things and found it incredibly hot when my ex used to talk about past guys she's fucked. Having said that, I don't think I would have gotten the same satisfaction if the guys she described had small dicks. So I think to some degree, cock size does matter (especially if it's a lot smaller than yours). Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it could still be a turn on if the other guy had a smaller dick, just not as much as if he had a huge one.

Based just off the picture though, what do you guys think? I have others if anyone's interested.

Switches do exist. Why should you feel as though you must choose one side?

I'm 5 1/2" long with 5 1/4" girth. I got the chick in the attached pics pregnant while her hubby with the 8" cock was crying in the corner, masturbating in his panties and bra. Cock size means nothing.

Attachments

• Carrie06.jpg
    Carrie06.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Carrie04.jpg
    Carrie04.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 146
txwifebreeder said:
I'm 5 1/2" long with 5 1/4" girth. I got the chick in the attached pics pregnant while her hubby with the 8" cock was crying in the corner, masturbating in his panties and bra. Cock size means nothing.

Your telling me that your cock is more than 5 inches around..? So basically as wide as it is long? Hm..

And nice example, not really relevant though. I already told you I wasn't into the extreme cuckold aspects. No desire to be in a situation like that. And I also said that a guy with a smaller dick could still turn me on, just not as much as he potentially could if he had a bigger one.

It doesn't always have to be about humiliation. I just liked the thought of her taking a huge dick. I liked imagining it, liked picturing her face. Think I'll pass on the bra and panties part..

And to the guy who commented above, I'm not choosing. I like the hotwife aspect, and i also like fucking hot women with someone watching. No plan to choose :)

Yeah it's more than 5 inches around.

Attachments

• 121225_0000.jpg
    121225_0000.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 98
Dude, that's an Eisenhower dollar on my cock. If you have one, measure it.

Or figure out the circumference of this slut's mouth.

Attachments

• mickysucksme2.jpg
    mickysucksme2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 78
  • mickysucksme4.jpg
    mickysucksme4.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 73
  • mickysucksme5.jpg
    mickysucksme5.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 69
  • mickysucksme6.jpg
    mickysucksme6.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 64
  • mickysucksme3.jpg
    mickysucksme3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 65
txwifebreeder said:

I assume she carried the baby full-term, so what name did you and her give the baby? Do you visit it and help with costs? Are you going to breed her an entire family, so the kids all look the same? Did you bitch fuck hubby up his ass or put him in chastity? These are important questions.

No doubt about it! ;-)

xoxox

MacNfries said:
yup, with all the "sexual swinging" going on these days, its very possible a guy can be a cuck in one relationship, yet a bull in another, or even in the same relationship. Although penis size & color does tend to increase the likelihoods of which catagory a man might fall into more often, its really not the determining factor. We guys put way, way more emphasis on cock size. Women tend to look at the overall package a guy has to offer ... although she probably does hope his Levis have a nice sizable lump in the front ... :p

That's pretty much it.

Ya circumference is measured different, I was happy to findout that my 6.5in circumference cock was in the 10% lol 7in long to...ready to fuck your wife.

Users who are viewing this thread