• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

am I a cuckold?

• Thread starterSchaff
  • Start date

Schaff

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 19, 2012
My wife and I decided after, well, during a night out to spice things up and we tried to pick up a couple but ended up just a single bloke. We got home and coldnt find a condom anywhere and ended up she still had sex with him. He talked dirty all the time about cumming in her and she was pretty quiet until close to the end when she started saying yes cum in me and stuff. Afterwards she went and showered and it was kind of awkward with the bloke, we had a beer but i was keen for him to leave but he didnt seem in a hurry so i then i thought ill have a shower too after Kerri had finished and after I came out I saw them at it again but this time it was very sensual. he was siting on our couch and she was naked and hair still wet and she was riding him softly and kissing him. I just watched as wsnt sure what to doi and he came in her again and then she got down and sucked him only it was almost liek she was worshipping it rather than just sucking. I dont even know if she knew I was there. I couldnt belive it when he said he was going to cum again and I was totally amazed actually. but then she tried to mout him again and he couldnt cos he wasnt hard enough so she lay on floor and chucked this big spread and said cum in me again. in that position he could get in her, he was half hard. He came in her 3 times. he ended up sleeping on lounge and next morning they were cool with it all but I was a bit unsure. Still am. Am I a cuckold now?

By definition, more of a "wife sharer" than cuckold. Since you were actually looking for a couple, its more like a swinger that just partied with a single guy, cause they couldnt find a couple.

Schaff said:
Am I a cuckold now?

Briefly, yes.

The dictionary definition is short, simple and straightforward. It is — cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife.

For a more comprehensive discussion enter "cuckold" in the Wikipedia search box.

Your post was hot, BTW.

it was a hot night, now im worried, she seemed different that night

Schaff said:
It was a hot night, now I'm worried. My wife seemed different that night.

Absolutely. If fucking her lover of the evening were no more exciting than the routine marital sex she has with you, why would she have wanted to do it...? She could have just fucked you, right...?

Did your wife get her lover-of-the-evening's phone no. (or did she tell you to do that for her) so she can date him and fuck him again?

for purposes of standard definition, yes, you are.
should this become a routine situation and should she not accept that you play around, should you become excited by this situation and satisfied with it, then yes, you would be a cuck for the purposes and terms of this forum. right now you might still just be someone who has shared his wife...which is part of the general definition of cuck but not really all there is to being in a cuck lifestyle.

Users who are viewing this thread