• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Allana, Indian sissy in Bangalore for BBC loving

• Thread starterindiansissymaid
  • Start date

indiansissymaid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2009
Bangalore, India
hi guys! i'm Allana, I'm 44, single, living in Bangalore, India. I'm a transvestite currently, on hormone therapy for the last couple of years. I'm not out of the closet and plan to do that after I go further into my feminization: start afresh in a new place. I'm quite happy with the pace of my progress, though I know it'll be a while before I can be the woman a man would be proud to have on his arm. I'm 5'7" (175 cms), 75 kgs, (165 lbs), yeah! on the heavier side right now, i'm concentrating to getting tits :flash: and ass first. My physical statistics are 38A-32-38. I've shoulder length hair which I've colored brown, may go blonde later because I love the blonde bimbo look. I'm light brown in complexion, tan very fast in the sun, have pierced both my nipples and my navel. My cock/clit is just 4", semisoft at best and sensitive and cute. However, I don't expect a real man to pay more attention to it than twiddle it absent-mindedly with his fingers or show off his woman's special parts to his friends. I'm very quiet and reserved, an old-school woman who prefers to be seen and not heard, on her knees, looking up adoringly into her man's eyes. I crave the collar and leash and seek the man who can collar me. I'm an exhibitionist and a kinky submissive slut at heart for the man who can exploit that.
My kind of man would be handsome, muscular, hung, kinky, demanding and caring. He understands the life a woman like me needs and is quiet happy to give me that provided it suits his purposes. I did say earlier, handsome and muscular, but that's just this woman's fanciful dream. I don't believe in love at first sight, love grows from sharing and devotion and I want to prove my devotion. I'm honest, caring and loyal, resonably educated (high school) and intelligent as you can see. Just need a man who wants that in his woman.

Give your number in private i am punjabi

SAP on cloud

You can Search us in Youtube or Google by
SAP on cloud & Navision on cloud by Adapt Software India.
Ashish Kamotra, Chief Executive Officer, Tally on cloud Adapt, Web enabling software in India by Software India Pvt. Ltd., India Soft-2012, HICC, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Running windows applications on IPad running windows applications on Android Adapt specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Navision on cloud, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage CRM, Microsoft .Net, MS SQL & Power Builder.
Navision on cloud
Running windows applications on Android
Running windows applications on iPad
Web enabling software in India
SAP on cloud

Users who are viewing this thread