all guiet then bamm wild woman

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
me and my wife have a history of going back and fourth about her cuckolding, or becoming hotwife
,but things had gone real quiet for a while neither of us had brought it up for a while ,we also havent been all that sexually active recently, but i think thats due to the fact that we recently moved
but last night we start fooling around and were both talking a little dirty to each other, when i say to her "your a dirty girl arent u" and she answers yes i am then i say "tell me what my dirty girl likes" and without a hesitation she says "i love having guys cocks cum all over me" which got me excited but also had me wondering, she has always been hesitant of talking dirty and shyed away from it or giggled if she ever said anything dirty in the past, so i ask her "what else does my dirty girl like" and she says "i love having my pussy stretched by a really big thick cock" which got me more excited thinking about it but still wondering where is this coming from so i say to her "thats so fucking hot what do u really love about being such a dirty little slut" and she says "getting a big cock in all of my holes at the same time fucking the shit out of me till im filled with cum"
all this really shocked me ,i liked it but my wife never has talked so openly about such things so openly with me, does any one have an idea what changer in her to make her say this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your letter is written that I assume this is a one time thing with her, or has she 'let loose' more after that one incident? Either way, maybe she has talked with a girlfriend or maybe you rang her bell just right. I sure wouldent think she has experimented or is ready to experiment from loosening up in the bedroom with naughty talk. Maybe she realizes how much it turns you on to hear her talk slutty and is helping you out . Keep encouraging her as I know it makes sex alll the more exciting. ;)

cdlola said:
all this really shocked me ,i liked it but my wife never has talked so openly about such things so openly with me, does any one have an idea what changer in her to make her say this ?

Well, I'd like to say it is probably the 3 or 4 Black Men that she's been getting it on with while you at work or wherever, but most likely she's been reading the stuff she's found on your computer.
Luckily for you it gets her juices flowing!

will:bj::yumyum::lick:

ok we went to the lingerie shop tonight, she tried on quite a few sexy things including some costumes she might wear for halloween ,she seemed to enjoy it but i didnt realize she couldent see out to where people could see her ,she asked me after if anyone was watching and i told her "yes quite a few guys stopped and were watching" id say in the 45 min she tried on things about 12 guys watched all together, she is gonna go back tomorrow and pick up a couple of outfits and surprise me but we did buy a few things today including anal beads,a new bottle of lube,and a 10 inch glass dildo for her, i asked her in the store if she liked this dildo(holding a pretty big black one) and she giggled and said yeah but she wouldent let me buy it for her for some reason
also something i thought that was kinda interesting happened, where we were today there were lizards running around some smallish greenish ones and a few larger black ones, she say one and said "wow that ones big" and i replied "yeah it seems the black ones usally are" and she started laughing so i asked her "whats so funny?" and she said "think about what u just said" and i said again "the black ones usally seem bigger" and realized what i had said then i said to her "well u would know" in a playful way and she said how should i know?" and i said "the stories u told me about your 2 black ex's" and she smiled and said yeah i guess, then when we got in the car to drive home i said "dont act like your so innocent i know your not" again in a playful way and she said "what do u mean? " and i said "u pretending like u never had 2 black boyfriends with really big cocks, i remember the storys u told me about them with u" then she said to me "well my 1 ex was only that big because he was 7feet tall" and i said "to my knowledge height doesent have anything to do with your cock size he could have been 7ft tall and had a 2 inch cock or been 5 ft tall and had a 12 incher still" she seemed amazed by this i dont know why shes been getting so kinky or playful lately ,i do like it im just not sure where its coming from, i do have a thought though ,maybe its cause where we live there are alot more guys that are usally shirtless and in good shape including black guys, maybe her seeing this after us living in such a small town for so long has awaken something inside her again