• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

All about my wife

• Thread starterNotEnufMan
  • Start date

NotEnufMan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2010
I've posted some detailed stories in XXX stories about some of my past girlfriends. I was going to do the same for my wife, but there's so many i just don't have the time to be detailed on everything. I wanted to tell everyone about her in general, and why i consider myself a 'wanna be' cuckold.

A little before I met my wife, I came to terms with wanting to be a cuckold. Even though i had been jealous with girls in the past, I realized it turned me on when i thought about other cocks in them. So, i started out looking for a woman who knew she wanted more than one man.

She's a big woman, BBW, bigger than any girl i had been with yet, but cute face, long blond hair, blue eyes, and huge tits. She had a hubby, but also had another steady bf, as well as 5 other "boyfriends" and, as it turned out but I didn't know at the time, countless "fuckbuddies" men and women alike.

She took charge of me right away. She was very bossy, made me eat her out, massage her feet, kiss her feet (she swears to this day she doesn't have a foot fetish, but she sure loves me doing stuff to her feet).

I had told her i wasn't the jealous type, and after having seen eachother for about two weeks, already decided to put that to the test. She would come over, with a pussy full of cum, then make me eat it out. I'll post more specific stories later...

Within a couple months she said she couldn't live with hubby anymore and moved in with me. She was out at all hours of the night, and had lots of guys over and didn't pay me much mind and i was loving it. We had sex, but i had to use protection or pull out... and I ALWAYS had to clean up after myself, and usually after the other guys, too, even if it was cleaning out the condom.

It was odd, that i prefered cleaning out other guys. Only reason was, after I came, I wasn't in the mood anymore... so i didn't want to clean my own. But she made me, anyway... and though I didn't always enjoy it at the time, it always turned me on to think that she was going to force me too later while we were doing it.

She also "experimented" with me in a few ways.

She had two kids while we were living together. One was from her brother-in-law, and the other from a black friend of hers (she had told me before she didn't like black men... have a story about that, too). I was having the full on cuckold experience, except we weren't married.

She eventually got a divorce from her hubby. (She dommed him, too, but he was cheating on her). I told her i would always be faithful no matter who she was with.... and shortly after proposed to her. She said yes.... and then something weird happened...

The other guys started to come by less... then we got married a few months later... then the other guys didn't come around at all. Some of them had moved away, some she lost interest in - but, even the guys she really liked, she stopped seeing. Somehow, i have an extremely faithful wife who's never cheated on me since the day we got married. We've had two beautiful children of our own, so 4 in the house, all of which i care for as my own.

I have what many men dream of for a life... but what's fucked up, is i miss being cheated on! Part of me craves the cuckoldery, and i find myself fantasizing about her with other men even as we're making love. Sometimes we role play, play around... she'll talk about men she used to be with, or talk about cheating on me, but doesn't actually do it. She's still bossy and a bit domme... it's STILL my job to clean up after myself. She occaisionally says she misses this guy or that guy... but so far, nothing. She's dropped a few little teases here and there that get me going, has joined some singles sites, she'll tell me about some guy (or girl) she's talking with... but then stop, say "he was an asshole" and move on.

... so, anyway, i have to go now. I'll post more later if anyone cares.

Reactions: purplejoys
Well, I feel like posting so I'll post some more. Even though she's been faithful, sometimes she drops hints about thinking about cheating again, sending mixed signals. She's constantly complimenting me, telling me how big my dick is (it's not huge, but not small, either). She'll often say "it's all the dick she needs" and that I "bottom out" on her (I do hit her cervix) and that though she's had many lovers with bigger dicks in the past, she "couldn't fit them all the way in" anyway.

But... other times, she'll admit that she wishes I "had more girth" and that B (her fav old boyfriend) really knew how to "fill her up." (She's aware that I enjoyed her being with others, but I don't know if she knows that that actually turns me on when she tells me that). She also said if she knew where B lived now, she'd go there and "fuck his brains out."

As I mentioned before, when we dated, she didn't just cheat on me with men, but with women. On rare occaission I got to see her with another man, and I often did "clean up" after the men, but she never actually let me see her with another woman. There were a couple times I was near, and they'd go into a backroom, lock the door, and have fun. She's always told me she's not comfortable with me watching because she's afraid I'd be "looking at the other woman." And now, sometimes says that's why, if she did ever cheat on me again, it would have to be with a man.

Then other times, we talk... and she tells me she's just not comfortable with other men anymore, and if she did ever cheat, it would have to be with a woman - and she mentions one of her 3 female ex's, A, P, or T. She's still in touch with A and T, and they have cammed and sexted each other - but mostly just boob flashing from what I know (I did accidentally see a couple of the sexts).

As I mentioned, she's on a bunch of singles sites and she's messaged people - both men and women, a few times - but then it always dies off and she stops talking to them.

So, I don't know if she's really thinking about doing it again, or just doing and saying these things to get me excited when we make love.

She still dommes me. Her having an orgasm is not a question. I'm not just talking about her cumming, I'm talking about a full on, body convulsing, muscle tightening, screaming, pussy gushing ORGASM. The kind where if she actually has it when my dick is in, her pussy squeezes so tight on my dick it HURTS, and I can't pull out until she's done. She WILL have one every time, no matter what it takes. If my dick didn't do the job and I cum early... my tongue and fingers will do the job. If my tongue and fingers don't do the job... my fist will do the job... this "fills her up" (unlike my dick) and eventually does the trick every time. And we'll go all night until with no sleep until she has an orgasm if we have to... and she will force me if I don't want to, she will not let me sleep.

I think that's why I became "special" to her. Her orgasms always meant something to me, and I always obey her, no matter what and I always did whatever it took to get her to orgasm.

just rambling here... but another "mixed signal"

I know my wife LOVES giving head. When we dated, she sucked off more guys than I could count. If I was near, she'd "snowball" me after, sharing his cum with me. She's told me many blowjob stories, too... and always talking about how she loves giving head.

Yet, she almost never gives me head. Only about twice a year. I get it once on my birthday, and maybe one other random time just cause she feels like it that day.

All About Eve / 1950

So, you posted the name and year of a movie that starts with the same two words as my thread why?

Users who are viewing this thread