All About My HotWife

Gracie

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2020
ALL ABOUT MY GORGEOUS HOTWIFE

One of Lorna's black boyfriends, some time ago, hired her to work as his personal “assistant.” Her main job is to assist his cock, along with that of most of his black friends and black co-workers. Needless to say, she is extremely popular at work. She is very well paid.

But I am getting ahead of myself. Let me back track and tell you about Lorna's history a bit.

Lorna tells me her tits started growing when she was only 9 years old. By the time she was 11 or so , they where already huge and got her a lot of attention. I met her around this time at school. While it was hard even for me to take my eyes off her chest, she nevertheless felt very comfortable with me as I was extremely effeminate (for non-English speakers, that mean very girly) and very petite and very non-threatening.

We became fast friends, sharing most everything. Lorna is the one who did the seducing. She became very flirty when we were 12, getting me to rub her between her legs, sucking her big tits, etc., until we ended up fucking. We fucked a lot. Without any protection. And of course Lorna ended up pregnant. Her parents insisted she keep the baby, which she did, and we had a little girl very early on.

In retrospect, I don't know how I ever got her pregnant as my dick is only 4 ½ inches when hard, so I doubt it could have reach in far enough for my sperm to find her egg. We must have been in just the right position at just the right time of the month for it to have happened.

Lorna and her parents raised the baby girl, then when we graduated from high school at 18 we got married and raised her ourselves.

I began to realize very soon after our wedding that I was not satisfying Lorna sexually. Not only was my dick short, but I was also very quick, I learned to eat her to orgasm before I stuck my dick in her pussy (I didn't like the idea of eating her after I shot my load into her. I had no interest in tasting cum then).

Finally one night I suggested to her that she start having affairs with other guys as I knew I was not doing the job for her. I fully expected her to totally resist. She just put up token resistance, probably just to make me feel better. So I asked her that if she does have affairs to please not keep it hidden, and instead bring them home so I can always meet them and try to keep her safe.

Within a couple days (or maybe it was even just the next night) she did bring home a black guy she had met at her gym. I was shocked that, first, she acted so quickly on it, and second, that the very first guy she brings home was black.

Gym guy was (is) very big and powerful. He was tall and well muscled, and had a very strong build. I am very petite and short, so he was heads taller than me. I am petite and effeminate and very non-athletic. He was exactly the opposite.

Gym guy wasn't bashful or inhibited at all. He striped Lorna naked right in front of me and proceeded to thoroughly fuck her brains out. Lorna had several massive orgasms. She became very vocal cumming. She even screamed and arched her back in mindless ecstasy When I cum, it is just one and done. This guy kept going and going. He fucked her in her pussy, in her ass (which I was never allowed to do), in her mouth, and even titty fucked her. There was cum all over the place. Incredible. Even though I was shocked and jealous, my dick got very hard as I watched. I was amazed at how hard and often Lorna was cumming and at the sheer volume of cum, and the fact that the guy just kept at it, for hours.

When he was finally done fucking Lorna, he made me get naked to, which ******* my little hard-on and the smallness of my dick. His cock was so black and huge compared to mine. In fact, there just simply was no comparison.

He told me to lick the cum up off Lorna. I told him there was no fucking way I would do that. He simply smiled and grabbed me by the back of the neck and ****** my face down into Lorna’s cum filled pussy.

I gagged, but he squeezed my neck hard, hurting like hell, until I began licking, and gagging more. I ended up licking every bit of cum off Lorna, from her pussy, around her lips and chin, from her asshole, and even what had leaked onto the couch and also on the floor before he let me go.

I had tears in my eyes as Lorna held me close comforting me. But as she held me, she told me that this experience was incredible, and that she never could go back to the way it was any more. From now on, she said, she was going to go black cocks only.

Shocking! I cried like a little baby. But gym guy pulled me over to him and pushed me down to my knees and told me to clean his cock. Between my sobs, I told him no fucking way again, I am not gay. He laughed and grabbed my hair and ****** his black cock between my lips. I started cleaning his cock with my mouth and tongue as he was pulling my hair so hard it hurt and I had no choice. He even made me lick the cum and pussy juices off his balls that had dripped down there.

After he left and Lorna and I went to bed, I cried some more. But my dick stayed hard.

Mr. Gym visited us every night for the next few nights, then one night he brought along a black friend of his. He was introduced at “Doc.” Doc was even bigger and more powerful looking than Mr. Gym. He was extremely dominant. His coal black cock was huge. I learned later he was from the Grand Cayman, and had gone to medical school before transferring to the veterinary school.

Doc and Mr Gym fucked Lorna together, alternating holes. I was ****** to get naked and do the cleaning of cum on Lorna as well as their cocks. I was getting used to cum so I was no longer gagging.

Doc told me I was a good girl. Lorna giggled at that. They started talking to her about totally feminizing and sissyfying me. I was put on female HRT and started growing tits. Lorna threw away all of my male clothes and get me lots of panties and skirts and girly tops. It was clear I was to be a girl with a dick full time, 24/7

Since then Lorna has had hundreds of black boyfriends. Mr Gym and Doc are still some of the main ones and still fuck her. One of her boyfriends hired her, and a different one hired me as his assistant at his office.

Lorna is gorgeous and has no trouble at all in getting tons of black boyfriends. Some of them have dogs that they bring over. One of her boyfriends introduced her to a black husband and wife who are black supremacists who own a large ranch with plenty of horses and donkeys and many other farm animals, as well as a large dog kennel. Lorna loves going over there to do nude horseback riding. The ranch owners love having us come over to be subservient to them.

Lorna is a complete black cock slut who enjoys multiple black guys at a time. I am a fully feminized chick with a dick and also a black cock slut. We are always naked at home, and are a nudist family. There are always blacks at home with us, who love fucking one or the other of us.

I will try to answer questions you may have, but I must operate only under the rules that Lorna establishes for me, which are restrictive about just what I can say and limits the pictures I can post to only those she has approved of.

GG 001.jpg

Last edited:
I hope Lorna has some suitably ******** photos of Gracie in leather or latex to show us x

Reactions: sjb1962
Very hot story gracie. Post what you can please.