• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

• Thread starterjoey12
  • Start date

joey12

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 19, 2006
Does age matter when your wife or girlfriend seeks bbc? My wife prefers older 50's early 60's she says they have more stamina, please more . whats your opinions and preferences?

joey12 said:
Does age matter when your wife or girlfriend seeks bbc? My wife prefers older 50's early 60's she says they have more stamina, please more . whats your opinions and preferences?

Yes, everybody knows old black men are kings of stamina! Are you serious? Black men who are already in their early 60's are living on borrowed time, statistically speaking.

I totally prefer very mature BBC's too !!!

mature men

I find mature men are more passionate thean many younger men.

joey12 said:

I too prefer older black men. They just know what they're doing on a different level than anyone else. They're never intimidated by a beautiful woman. In fact, they are much quicker to smack her into place and set the tone for the evening or possible relationship. They show you that dick and say, I don't care how hot and white and pretty you are, you need this alot more than I need you, so get down on it white bitch!
Yeah, I like that!

Users who are viewing this thread