Afternoon Mating Session

• Thread starterPaCouplePhilly
  • Start date

PaCouplePhilly

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2010
As of 12:30 this afternoon my wife will be stretched wide around her Bull and most likely orgasming uncontrollably. As an experienced cuckold husband I can't wait for her to return home to me later. We both agree it is the cuckold's place to help keep his cock and without a doubt his sperm out of his wife (The Bull's Property). It's been 2 years since my sperm has even come close to her womb and the excitement leading up to my wife's mating sessions is always a thrill for me. I know when she returns home his seed will be deep inside her attempting to do the beautifully natural thing of impregnating her. All the while I clean her orally, she will have me cum in my hand, doing the primal natural response of killing off the beta male's sperm.

I have become very sensitive to the smell of her bull on her as well as her unmistakable arousal. I don't know if I'm unique in that, as soon as she slips off her pants the scent of her bull's sperm floods my nostrils. She always has a heavy phenomenal scent coming off her body from coming. My smaller manhood will be throbbing and dripping all day at work knowing he is resizing her married pussy and ass to fit his much bigger 9 inches. Of course the fact she is 32 and he is in his late 50' s, only adds to the taboo. She will let me slip my 5 inches in afterwards and admits not feeling me and/or seeing my smaller manhood slip out of her only adds to her desire that she has made the right decision. For approximately 5 days afterwards his scent will remain strong enough for me to smell. Everyday following their encounter my wife will allow me to jerk off to the smell of his sperm in her pussy. I assume that its why I'm so sensitive ;-) She has trained me to seek the scent and become aroused by it.

I would hope you would all wish my wife and her Alpha Bull a loving mating session today. I know I will be sacrificing my own seed later tonight and all for the right reasons.

The session went well for those that maybe intrested... She told me they started by having her meet at his friend's house. He stripped her naked and sat down as she was told to kneel and lean foward without any hands licking and teasing her Bull's large balls and cock. This, from what she has told me in past encounters always gets her started dripping. She said he had her gag herself several times on his thick dick, only stopping to worship his much bigger balls. It's definetly an Alpha male trait to have not only a bigger cock but healthier bigger Balls. While she kneeled there her pussy was being teased by a vibrating wand on a pillow, that sat under her. She was brought to the height of excitement before cumming then told to stop. She stood up and was lead up to a bedroom on the 2nd floor. I know how many times my cock has been in her since their last session (zero). I knew she had been doing kegal exercises to tighten her pussy for him. She said though she knew she was extremely tight since it had been a month since their last fuck, she felt no pain as he resized her. She told me she felt him stretching her past what she use to take from my cock. He always teases her with the first 5 inches to remind her of the difference, though his cock is nearly twice as thick. He had her in a state of pleasure only he could, with the first five inched and the wand against her clit. He inched another two inches in more to overwhelm her senses. In her words ” It's hard, to remember what happen next since it was feeling so good to have a real man so deep!” What she does know is she came for the first time that day when the extra two inches were punshing the head of his cock against the back of her pussy. He took the vibrator off and continued to fuck her too a 2nd orgasm missionary, never adding another inch while doing it. She said ” I thought it was all in, it felt so good! Then....!!” Lol! Her bull then began to pound her harder saying that her husband didn't deserve her pussy and she of course agreed with him. He told her if we plan for more kids we would need to ask for his approval since both my bare cock and especially my sperm were banned from entering her. I am permitted to push his cum back once he's fine fucking her, as long as my cock is wearing a condom. When she told me, I knew she was going to say he came shortly after. He loves to verbally castrate me by having my wife agree. She said he then began to fuck her furiously, while whispering that ”every time he feels your swollen belly pushing against him, when we you two hug it will remind him who owns his wife.”

He then pressed the last few inches into her which her body immediately responded by cumming for a third time. As she came she told me she could feel his manhood flexing and pumping his hot seed into her, splashing against the back of get cunt. She smiled as she said ” He was grunting like an animal and I just knew I was pulling his sperm into my womb by coming at the same time!”

I immediately began to leak my cuckold seed as I smelled his cum in her cunt. I licked her pussy but could hardly taste any sperm. I know she has the IUD but who knows.... There might be a December surprise when she misses her period. Even when he's gone soft, I've seen him stay inside her and fuck her, keeping his sperm from leaking. I know his sperm flooded her womb, we can only hope ;-) As said in my last post, I was only permitted last night to jerk off while smelling her bulls seed still deep inside her.

Hot story!

100% Awesome experience!

We have seriously spoke on the subject. My wife believes that, that would be too extreme for us and she prefers to know my seed though inferior is still capable but not promoted to reproduce. She prefers seeing, me waste and kill off my seed in my hand or on her feet.

PaCouplePhilly said:
We have seriously spoke on the subject. My wife believes that, that would be too extreme for us and she prefers to know my seed though inferior is still capable but not promoted to reproduce. She prefers seeing, me waste and kill off my seed in my hand or on her feet.

As long as your seed goes out with the trash can, then all is well. I would love to see you post a video on cuckolds of you tugging off and shooting over her feet......and the look on her face when it happens.