• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advice for First Timers

• Thread starterJmanD
  • Start date

JmanD

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2006
My fiance and I have recently decided to try to meet a black man for her to have an experience with. She is totally inexperienced in anything like this, while I have a little swinging experience from previous relationships. We were hoping to get a little advice and perhaps some other peoples experiences to give us a better idea of what we should and should not do. Also what can we expect from the experience, and how should we go about choosing who we meet.

Experienced In Meeting

Just like cheshireset. My wife too is very selective. We’ve been members of various swinging sites. My wife with email and chat with guys getting to know the better. If things click then we’ll schedule a non-sexual face to face meeting over drinks. A no-pressure get to know each other meeting. Then if all still agree, after that we’ll set up a meeting for “fun”. And, early one when we first started doing this we agreed on boundaries. Decide those beforehand. If you’re like us, as we grew more experienced in the lifestyle, those boundaries and inhibitions gradually went away.

You need to realize that once you woman went black, nothing any more will matter to her other than more bbc to use her, You will either lose her or become a cuckold.

I went black and I am addicted now to bbc, I love it and will never go back again. Think of this before you live your fantasy. For your woman I would say" go girl you will love it when your bbc turns you to be his slut ",

Black never go back

Well said cheshireset - could not agree more!!
MrsCple

Like most of the others have said - my wife has profiles on some sites - she emails, chats, phone calls, then meets for coffee or a drink to see if there is magic. She has to sort through a lot before finding the right candidates so be patient.

Do you all have any recommendations as far as what kind of guy would be good for a first experience? Its primarily been my fantasy but I want her to really enjoy herself. Any thing to watch out for?

Good topic...am also in this position

JmanD said:
Do you all have any recommendations as far as what kind of guy would be good for a first experience? Its primarily been my fantasy but I want her to really enjoy herself. Any thing to watch out for?

I would look for someone experienced in the lifestyle. She should meet him ahead of time and talk to him multiple times to make sure he is someone who turns her on. That is different for everyone.

we started with BBC men before we wed as well. Been married 5 years now and still play when we can. Our advice, set limits you both agree to and honor them. Play together until you are both comfortable with idea of her dating etc. We prefer older 40s professional gentlemen.

We got into IR thru our swing circle of friends. We met and partied with a black couple at a house party. Later we met friends of theirs socially at clubs and went from there. From that we developed our own circle of IR friends. This took a little time but we've never had any 'bad' experiences from it. Like EngagedCuck.we (I) prefer mature professional types and were able to meet them this way. I guess the bottom line is go slow and dont settle for "second best" it isnt worth your time and trouble. If you're not comfortable with the guy in a public setting, it will be worse in a bedroom. I also strongly suggest hub be along the first few times until she gains confidence in her ability to control the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread