• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advice and finding a man

• Thread starterrose57
  • Start date

rose57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2007
My boyfriend and I have been experimenting with interracial and cuckold things for quite some time now. Using toys and our imagination we have played through different scenarios. We have for some time wanted to move things on from toys to real life.

However it has been me holding it back, I have been worried about how the actual act of sleeping with another man would affect us. So to begin with I would like to ask people who have been in a similar situation for advice on that. Then as a second to that I would also like advice on where and how, as beginners in this area, we are best (and safest) to find a black man to fulfill our fantasies.

Thanks
Rose

Its a big step going to bed with another man without any kind of commitment, but just for sexual pleasure. As a woman I feel its harder for the woman the first time...after all we were brought up with the "save it for the man you love..he wont love you in the morning, only tramps sleep with other men" mentality. What worked for us was that we werent even thinking of IR sex at the time, but my hub was turned on at the thought of me with others. Our first experiment was having MFM 3soms with white partners...We evolved to swinging with a group, then graduated to IR. We found our first IR partners thru a swing web site and was VERY selective. I was very nervous my first time with another man and my husband in the same room but once the ice was broke we never looked back.:)

Reactions: welder153

Users who are viewing this thread