• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Adventursom to begin with or why did you start?

• Thread startersusan
  • Start date

susan

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2006
Im just curious as to the number of ladies here who were sexually active and adventuresome in their formative teen years, married, and are now in the swing / IR lifestyle as a continuation of that with their husbands blessing and how many were "the good girl next door" until they married or something in their life made them decide to follow a more promiscuous path later in life. Were your husbands a influence pro or con? And how many are doing this just to please their husbands or to show disgust with them.?

Ladies, please, how about some responses to this excellent question? A lot of us guys would like to know the real stories.

Cock

I was raised in the midewest by very conservative people but we got in the swinger life with couples and loved it. I got guys from here when we did the pay site and never had a problem. We picked guys who were not thugs and were professionals and when they came to town (Tulsa) they would call and we would get together. It was great because they always came back and wanted some more pussy. We usually got married guys because I hate condoms and fucked them all bareback and still do and I thought they were safer.
I had one local guy who would come home from college and fuck me as much as he could before going back. Usually 3-4 times a night. We kept telling him he was too young but he wanted my pussy and we said ok and it worked out great.
Hope this helps.

For anyone who is trying to start out in this I would recommend that you go to an on premise swinger club and just look. See the fuck rooms and figure out if it is a turn on. Get your wife or GF to go no bra and no panties if she is is up for that. She can show as much as she wants but she does not have to do anything she does not want to do. Ease into this and if she wants to let guys feel her up but does not want to fuck no problem. The hot tub and pool are great because she can get naked but that does not mean she will fuck.

Once she realizes you want her to fuck you will get into it. Let her do what she wants and if you let her be comfortable she will fuck and love it.

Is it because a wife has lack of attention (from hubby) that she starts to stray around?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was like it from the moment I realised what my pussy was for.

I have been active since 14, had lots of boyfriends and randoms all my life, never been faithful to anyone, except my hubby now, but he encourages me to play, otherwise - who knows?

I think if you're kind of girl who likes to fuck, it's in your nature.

Hubby says all girls have a dark side, it just needs bringing to their attention, and they need reassuring that it's not going to make the world come to an end if they fuck their way through life.

blondewife38 said:
Hubby says all girls have a dark side, it just needs bringing to their attention, and they need reassuring that it's not going to make the world come to an end if they fuck their way through life.

This is the most important thing. The wife needs to know that her husband will not leave her after going through all those men (with his consent in the first place).

Users who are viewing this thread