• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Adventures in Japan:S&M club

• Thread starterBlacknhappy
  • Start date

Blacknhappy

BBC in Japan
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2011
Japan
********.com
Hey gang,

Last time I talked about Happening bars, but today I will talk about S&M clubs. I'll say the same thing now as I said before. I grew up in the bible belt, so these types of places or experiences were not readily available. So although these types of things are available stateside, I am only experiencing these things in Japan. It's all new to me and I'm enjoying it!

So the S&M club. It's just like it sounds: A club you can go to for S&M play. I went to this club the same night I went to the happening bar (a busy night right). At most of these types of places, ladies get in a little cheaper than the men. You can stay in there for an hour for about 50bucks and all you can drink liquor and mixed drinks. It sounds like a lot, but it's about par for the course. Once we got settled I couldn't help but look around.

At one table there was a group of Japanese people, just laughing and talking as if nothing mattered. But under the table was a Japanese guy in his underwear wearing a leash. There was one woman holding his leash, and she didn't even pay him any mind. They may have been a couple, they may have just been dating. But it was clear that she was having fun and he was under the table being quiet. Like a dog or something. I thought it was very interesting.

Another table had some older men drinking together.

So let me explain how this club works. When you order a drink a "mistress" brings it to you and chats for a little bit. They do wear some great outfits, high heels and lots of leather. And they talk to you. I got a lot of love because I was the only foreign guy in the bar and I speak Japanese.

So while you are in this bar, it seems that once an hour they put on an S&M show. During this show two Japanese women come out. One is sub and one is dom. And the sub is tied up, ****** to the ground and violated a little bit. In the show I she was tied up, the dom put a dildo in her, and then chained to the wall and whipped. She also wax from a candle spilled all over her ample breasts. She was very voluptuous for a Japanese woman. I assume that is why she was chosen. It was hot.

After the show was over the ladies sit and talk with each table. I actually asked her to teach me how to tie up the girl I was with. So I bought some rope, and tied her up. I had her take off her pants so she was only in panties and as shirt, and I was "showed the ropes" literally. It was nice. I even got to whip her a bit after I tied her up.

Another woman at another table was being penetrated by a mistress with a dildo. There were gloves and condoms on the dildos and all the safety precautions, but it was still nice. Of course you could by lots of supplies there. Rope, candles, hand cuffs, books.

I could go on and on, but if you have questions or comments hit me up, and I'll reply. I'll also ad a few pics as well

Attachments

• CIMG8662 copy.jpg
    CIMG8662 copy.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 282
  • CIMG8663 copy.jpg
    CIMG8663 copy.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 268
  • CIMG8670 copy.jpg
    CIMG8670 copy.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 199

Users who are viewing this thread