Actual Text Messages from my wife during her last BBC tryst

• Thread startersrch4blkcock56
  • Start date

srch4blkcock56

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 1, 2006
The following are txt messages I received from my wife after her lunch time fuck buddy fucked her good.

We met this guy a while back and he has been banging my wife often...when they found out they only worked a few blocks away....the lunch time fun started. They have been meeting in parking garages and hotel stairwells

txt-So we're in the parking garage and he's got his tongue down my throat and says he loves my big tits. I decided to see if his cock was hard and ...... HELLO!!!! 9 inches of thick black cock. he asked me if I like black cock and I said yes and he asked if I liked getting fucked by black cock and I said yes!!!

txt-Then he undoes my blouse and plays with my boobs and tells me how much he loves them! Then he pulls up my skirt and says show me your pussy! I said do it yourself and he pulled my underwear to the side and looked and moaned and said it looked good.

txt-Then he puts his fingers up inside me and low and behold I am soaking wet!!! While he's playing around in my pussy he's still got his tongue down my throat. Then he takes his fingers out and puts them in my mouth and asks if it tastes good and I licked then and said yes and stuck my tongue into his mouth and said you tell me, he moaned.

txt-Then he undid his pants and pulled out his huge cock! I dropped and put it in my mouth! I licked it a bit and then swallowed it right down to the base!! I kept blowing him and after a lot of moans and fuck that feels good he said he was going to cum if I didn't stop. I said I know u can go more than once and he asked if I wanted him to come in my mouth and I said yes and just then we heard a security guard walking around!!!!!! Decided that we had to find somewhere better.

txt- So we start walking around trying to find somewhere and he comes up with the top floor of hotel in stair case. So up we go and when we get there he's got his tongue down my throat again and I have my hand on is huge cock!!! He turns me towards the wall and the decides the rail is better for me to hold on to. He put on a condom and pulls my underwear to the side and slides his big, hard black cock into my tight very wet pussy. Wow that felt good. I think as good as the leather boots looked I was towering over him, he said it turned him on though, they made me to high. He gave it to me pretty good though, I tired not to be to loud but I did tell him to fuck me hard a few times and he REALLY did and after about 10 minutes he blew his load. I LOVE BBC.

Last edited by a moderator: