• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"******" Abstinence

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date

stubbyhubby36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
Just curious if anybody else has endured long-term sexual denial from their wife.

My wife and I typically enjoy some form of sexual activity every 5-7 days. Sometimes it is a BJ, sometimes a handjob or footjob, occasionally she let's me fuck her.

However, today makes 17 days since we have done anything and she informed me yesterday that it is going to be at least 3-4 weeks before anything happens.

There is no cruelty or malice involved, in fact, it seems to be more of a teasing game for her. She has promised me a BJ for several days but never actually does it. Yesterday, she stripped naked and pulled me on top of her (my clothes were on). After about 10 minutes of groping and me sucking her tits she abruptly pushed me off of her, rubbed my cock thru my pants for a few moments, then stopped and got dressed. Last night, after her bath, she had me rub her legs and feet with lotion while she laid naked on the bed (I have a huge foot fetish which she is well aware of).

I get the feeling we are embarking on a new chapter in our relationship. She seems to be really enjoying the fact that she is getting sexual satisfaction with other men and they are taking pleasures with her but I am denied sexual release or satisfaction.

Anybody else experienced this?

Yes, My wife does the same to me but I must say it is with my consent. She says she just loves me being horney. She will make/ask me to go for about a week before we party hard. A good "party" lasts 4 or 5 hours with her cumming 3 or 4 times before I get to unload :D

There is something special about cumming after a week or more of denial :p It is even more special if we have had a "friend" over to fuck her first :D

In chastity

My wife has me in a chastity device and she holds the only key. I am no longer allowed inside of her and have not been in her for over a year. I eat her almost daily, but she will not even touch my cock. The only time she unlocks the device and leaves me out of it, is when she allows me to masterbate as I watch her have sex with her boyfriend(about once a week.)

I have been on my knees begging my wife to do this to me many times, recently she told me OK, Now your gonna get it ! and since then ( approx 1½ month ) she has not allowed me inside of her. She lets her boyfriend fuck her whenever she sees him which is 2- 3 times a month, but I am banned :)
I get to wank over her feet, or she lets me lay ontop of her and look into her eyes as I fuck her hand or hands ( she doesnt move them, they just grip me..so its kind like making love to her but without the penetration ).
I am often made into a sissy wimp and that is her excuse for wanting a "real man".
I dont know how long she will keep it up...but I hope she continues to tease me and be totally unreasonable with me.....and keep herself for her lover.

Users who are viewing this thread