• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Wife's Cuckold Charter

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date

lifelong cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 4, 2008
Divorce law in Northern Ireland. As you will see a wife who cuckolds her husband and he learns of it and does nothing for more than 6 months effectively gives his wife the right to cuckold him the rest of their marriage and he has no redress under the law.

Extracted from current divorce law :-
Proved in five ways:
Two years separation with consent Five years separation
Adultery
Unreasonable behaviour
Desertion

A divorce is not available if:
The parties have not been married for two years

The petitioner connived at (encouraged) the respondent’s adultery

The adultery was discovered or the behaviour occurred more than six months ago and the parties lived together for six months after it.

The parties separated but then got together again for more than six months. They will have to separate for two/five years after that six month period.

You will see how protected a HotWife is under the law here!

The engagement period is designed to reassure (or otherwise) that the couple have explored all parts of their friendship and are suited to long-term marriage.

A very large number of women never re-marry, so the Law tries to make it harder to "chuck a marriage on a whim". During the 2-5 year wait for a divorce, there is ample opportunity to talk through all the issues to be certain divorce is the answer.

If you both agree that the marriage is over, then two years is not an impossible length of time to wait these days. The six month seperation gives both a chance to see whether they could make a go without the other.

I have seen many women chuck a marriage, then discover they can't find another guy as good as the one they divorced. The second marriage ends quickly because their is this constant comparing the new husband with old husband - a bit like Lot's wife in the Bible who was turned into a pillar of stone because she would not remove her mind from the old life she was leaving behind.

A new husband "offers his love for the future", all the baggage of the past should stay forgotten and never mentioned again. Otherwise, the guy can start thinking he is competing with every guy she has been out with - if she keeps talking about her issues with former lovers, then she needs to go backwards in life........and let her new husband find someone else who will give him her fullest attention.

Lifeltime cuckold

Saraha said:
The engagement period is designed to reassure (or otherwise) that the couple have explored all parts of their friendship and are suited to long-term marriage.

A very large number of women never re-marry, so the Law tries to make it harder to "chuck a marriage on a whim". During the 2-5 year wait for a divorce, there is ample opportunity to talk through all the issues to be certain divorce is the answer.

If you both agree that the marriage is over, then two years is not an impossible length of time to wait these days. The six month seperation gives both a chance to see whether they could make a go without the other.

I have seen many women chuck a marriage, then discover they can't find another guy as good as the one they divorced. The second marriage ends quickly because their is this constant comparing the new husband with old husband - a bit like Lot's wife in the Bible who was turned into a pillar of stone because she would not remove her mind from the old life she was leaving behind.

A new husband "offers his love for the future", all the baggage of the past should stay forgotten and never mentioned again. Otherwise, the guy can start thinking he is competing with every guy she has been out with - if she keeps talking about her issues with former lovers, then she needs to go backwards in life........and let her new husband find someone else who will give him her fullest attention.

I just feel agrieved that without knowing it I can't have any redress against my wife's adultery because I let it go on more than 6 months, okay it's been over 30 years!

But I'm told that I can't defend against her divorcing me because my dick is too small and I'm impotent!

In the US it is the same - if a spouse finds out about infidelity and then has sex again with the offending spouse, that esponges the prior transgression. It can't be used as a grounds for divorce. I would suspect a pattern of doing that would only substaniate it more.

This is a little bit silly since adultery is very well defined. If you're a cuckold, I wouldn't really consider sleeping around to be adultery. For it to be adultery doesn't someone need to object?

clkx88 said:
This is a little bit silly since adultery is very well defined. If you're a cuckold, I wouldn't really consider sleeping around to be adultery. For it to be adultery doesn't someone need to object?

Fortunately, dictionaries exist. Check it out.

Dictionaries and the law

Custer Laststand said:
Fortunately, dictionaries exist. Check it out.

Yes but as I've found out, what it says in a dictionary, isn't how the law considers it!

The last thing the law seems to recognise is justice! It appears that judges and lawyers seem more interested in trying to be clever, than dispensing justice. The last thing you will witness in a courtroom is common sense!

Clearly, that depends on whether you benefit or are adversely affected.

Lifelong cuck,

lifelong cuck said:
Yes but as I've found out, what it says in a dictionary, isn't how the law considers it!

The standard for "word meaning" used by the U.S. Supreme Court (as I understand it) is the Oxford English Dictionary which, as pointed out elsewhere by Indy_hubby, is considered the definitive dictionary of the English language.

lifelong cuck said:
The last thing the law seems to recognise is justice! It appears that judges and lawyers seem more interested in trying to be clever, than dispensing justice. The last thing you will witness in a courtroom is common sense!

That depends on whether you are the beneficiary of, or otherwise agree with, a given court decision — or are adversely affected by it, or otherwise disagree.... say, for philosophical reasons.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong cuck,

The standard for "word meaning" used by the U.S. Supreme Court (as I understand it) is the Oxford English Dictionary which, as pointed out elsewhere by Indy_hubby, is considered the definitive dictionary of the English language.

That depends on whether you are the beneficiary of, or otherwise agree with, a given court decision — or are adversely affected by it, or otherwise disagree.... say, for philosophical reasons.

—Custer

LMAO the whole point of judicial review is so that words mean whatever the judiciary wants them too. So next time instead of a sarcy comment do some reading on what you're talking about. Oxford has almost nothing to do with the US Supreme Court.

clkx88 said:
LMAO the whole point of judicial review is so that words mean whatever the judiciary wants them too.

Really...? That's the whole point...? Speaking of this sort of thing, what does "LMAO" mean? I've checked my dictionary, but it isn't there. (Admittedly, though, I don't have the Oxford Dictionary.)

clkx88 said:
So next time instead of a sarcy [snarky?] comment do some reading on what you're talking about. Oxford has almost nothing to do with the US Supreme Court.

I made that comment because I read, some time ago, that the U.S. Supreme Court uses the Oxford Dictionary for definitions of the words they use in their decisions. The exact meanings of their words are obviously critically important, because otherwise the lower courts, Congress, the Executive Branch, and everyone else could interpret their decisions as meaning whatever they liked. Your comment (above) notwithstanding, I don't think they want that because obviously it would render their decisions meaningless.

ATLcuck said:
In the US it is the same - if a spouse finds out about infidelity and then has sex again with the offending spouse, that esponges the prior transgression. It can't be used as a grounds for divorce. I would suspect a pattern of doing that would only substaniate it more.

I think that is fair enough, because if you (do have sex again) after finding out, then you WERE NOT offended by her adultery. These days, councilling looks at the reasons your wife had to find a lover and what can be done to forgive/re-start the marriage with a commitment by the husband to treat his wife with more respect and ensure her needs are met. Of course this can be vice versus........but a divorce should be a last option when everything else has been explored.

Once upon a time, divorces and the reasons for the divorce were published, so there was great humiliation felt by the innocent party. Now everyone knows someone with a broken marriage and accepts there are many pressures that break marriages up. Not such a big hu-ha these days, and it is accepted that "couples can simply grow apart".

Users who are viewing this thread