• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A simple question

• Thread starterThickBlock
  • Start date

ThickBlock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
Why is there so much talk and so little action in the place. Are people here real or just pretenders?

As with most 'adult' forums, the vast majority of members (note, not all, before all the women and genuine couples start shouting!) are males, indulging in one of their favourite fantasies - simple as that really.

There are a shit load of pretenders in HERE! I have more luck finding women on accident when not looking than in here with all the pretenders. Its a shame in here.

Personally, I always prefer to meet women in bars, cafes and clubs - this site is just a piece of fun for me!

I agree. The web is more of a "playground" for those individuals who are too scared, reserved, conservative, insecure to make it happen in the real world. Note how many "looking" ads there are in large cities (i.e. Atlanta, New York, DC) yet, we never hear about any action. Moreover, I have visited/lived in several metropolitan areas and it is NOT hard at all for a white girl to find a black dick, even accidentally. Take notice on how many of the posts ask queries relating to whether the female is fuckable, or how the person seems to "disappear" once several inquiries are made from people who live close to where they are located. I would rather these fakes simple look, and not post if anything. I mean, why go through the trouble of making up a background, stealing pics, etc.? It's one think to jerk yourself, but another to be jerking others around. pun intended.

Spot on man!

Just lookin...

I just come to look at the pictures. Back when I first found DC (late 90's I think) I tried to hook up with a lady, she responded and said she was interested but then I never heard from her again. Since then all I've seen is people complaining about fakes and or missed connections. My feeling is if there are soooooo many women looking for a black guy to screw then THEY would be posting not their husbands. That's just my opinion though.

Agree with that too Spectre.

Users who are viewing this thread