• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A new game some of you may enjoy!

• Thread starterJedd
  • Start date

Jedd

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2009
Hi,

Love the site.

I'm part of a small cuck community here in Manchester, England, and wanted to share a new game we've come up with, strictly for those into serious humiliation!

We call it 'WWE - World Wife-fucking Entertainment', and you need two cuck couples and a bunch of bulls, and a boxing ring!

The two cucks are made to dress up in the most humiliating costumes you can find, like short dresses and pantyhose and wigs, and their wives are sat behind them in either corner of the ring. Then the bell rings and they have to try to strip the other one! Rip each other's clothes off!

The cuck naked first loses. They have to stand there and have a 'post-fight' interview, talking about how they feel about what's about to happen...

Then the loser has to stand there naked until his wife has satisfied all the bulls right in front of him!

For everyone else it gets so fucking funny, as the cucks panic more and more as more clothes come off, and end up a big blubbery sweating mess.

I have lost two bouts myself, and it is exquisite humiliation! On both occasions I've been near to tears as I stand there at the end waiting for it all to start with my wife and the bulls grinning at me!

As I said, not for the faint-hearted, and we have a strictly no-video rule, but really fucking good!

Jedd

Users who are viewing this thread