• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A new cuckold is born

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date

lifelong cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 4, 2008
Just learned that the son of a close friend, who some months ago split from his wife, is to get back together with her, provided he accepts a life of cuckoldry.

During their split his wife has got knocked up by a new boyfriend and she's made it a condition of getting back into the marriage that he accept her right to continue seeing her boyfriend and father of the soon to be born child.

I think this is a good thing. Marriage is a delicate thing and there is much more to it than just sex or even pregnancy.

I believe I posted in the past of a nearby neighbor who seemed to have a great family - wife, kids and such. He worked a LOT and over time, gossip was that the wife had found another guy to fill her time with.

Well, the obvious happened - the husband found out and booted the wife out. In the process - the family was ripped apart and destroyed.

I later commented to my wife that "it's too bad that happened" and her response was something like "well, she was cheating on him" and my response was something like "well, that's not necessarily a reason to break up the marriage". This was maybe 10 years before my wife started to see other guys and I'm sure it is something that helped her in her decision, knowing I didn't feel that extramarital sex was something that was necessarily a reason to end a marriage.

I"m not sure I could deal with raising a kid from another guy - but I suppose if it was my only choice to stay with my wife, that I would.

Users who are viewing this thread