• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A glimpse of the future...?

• Thread starterCuster Laststand
  • Start date

Custer Laststand

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2007
Yesterday evening my wife, an RN at a local hospital, mentioned a new nurse has started work there on temporary assignment for about a 3 month time period. Having been laid off from her nursing job in a distant U.S. city hard-hit by the current recession,* she had signed on with an agency that provides RNs for jobs requiring them for limited time periods. My wife went on to say that in the city she left, her current husband and her former husband, who had both also been laid off and are unemployed, are living together in her home taking care of her children. (Her current and former husbands are friends who get along well with each other.) My wife described the new RN as about mid-30’s, physically attractive, obviously competent and intelligent, and verbally outgoing.

So, my wife’s new acquaintance is a breadwinner supporting (in essence) two at-home husbands who are caring for her children. My suspicion is, as head of her household she will feel limited commitment to the concept of “staying on the wagon,” sexually speaking, for the next 3 months during her new employment. I’ll probably never know, though, because most likely I won’t meet her. My wife probably won’t know either, because… well… she doesn’t ask her colleagues about such things. Or perhaps I should say, she says she doesn't ask about such things.

Is this a glimpse of the future?

-----------------------

*As most people know, the definitions are—
Recession: when your neighbor loses his (/her) job.
Depression: when you lose your job.

It is entirely appropriate for her to have sexual friends when she is away from home on this assignment. It would be completely wrong for anyone to make a judgement that she should miss out on sex. Her two husbands are capable of looking after the children who will appreciate the opportunity to be spoiled by them both.

When she returns, she could EASILY FEEL that she "needs to be shared" by her two husbands as she knows every inch of their bodies and they know every inch of hers. Most appropriate arrangement I would say..........so that any emotional baggage from her divorce can be put to rest by threesomes most nights. That will help her to discover who is the BEST MAN and who is to remain her lover long-term.

Hi Ms. Saraha,

Thank you for your reply.

Saraha said:
It is entirely appropriate for her to have sexual friends when she is away from home on this assignment. It would be completely wrong for anyone to make a judgement that she should miss out on sex. Her two husbands are capable of looking after the children who will appreciate the opportunity to be spoiled by them both.

I agree.

Saraha said:
When she returns, she could EASILY FEEL that she "needs to be shared" by her two husbands as she knows every inch of their bodies and they know every inch of hers. Most appropriate arrangement I would say..........so that any emotional baggage from her divorce can be put to rest by threesomes most nights.

Yes, I agree here also.

Saraha said:
That will help her to discover who is the BEST MAN and who is to remain her lover long-term.

I would suggest "making a choice" may not be necessary. After all, she already divorced her first husband and married her second. Since polymory — like polygamy — is not legal in the U.S., a future alternative may be living with her second husband *and* her first husband as a long-term live-in lover, and with her children of course, thereby having, in effect, two husbands to care for her children while not violating any laws.

But, what she does in the future — as well as during her ca. 3 month employment here in my wife's and my town — will be up to her, as it should be.

—Custer

Wow, she has two husbands back home and another lover at work. She really knows how to literally manhandles them.

Rural,

rural said:
Wow, she has two husbands back home and another lover at work. She really knows how to literally manhandle them.

No, I said:

Custer Laststand said:
My suspicion is, as head of her household she will feel limited commitment to the concept of “staying on the wagon,” sexually speaking, for the next 3 months during her new employment. I’ll probably never know, though, because most likely I won’t meet her. My wife probably won’t know either, because… well… she doesn’t ask her colleagues about such things.

In other words, I don't have any way of judging whether my wife's colleague did or did not take a lover during her 3-month temporary employment at the hospital my wife works at. That's speculative.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread