• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Funny Joke

• Thread starterdiycasper
  • Start date

diycasper

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2005
A horse & a chicken r playing in a field, when suddenly the horse falls into a mudhole & starts 2 sink, quick chicken get the farmer, so off rushes the chicken 2 find the farmer, when he cant find him he decides 2 drive back the farmers Mercedes car & gets a rope from the boot, throws it 2 the horse & pulls him 2 safety.
A couple of days later the horse & chicken r again playing in the field, this time the chicken falls into the mudhole, & starts 2 sink, quick horse help, so the horse stands over the hole, & says quick grab my cock, so the chicken obliges and get pulled to safety.
The Morale Of This Story
If You Have A Cock Like A Horse You Dont Need A Mercedes To Pull Chicks

Other Joke

A Man goes to his doctor because his cock is to large 25inches, is there anything that can be done Doc? The Doctor thinks for a while and says the only thing you can try is to visit the magic frog in the pond in the wood.
You have to ask it to marry you and if it says no your cock will shrink by 5 inches.
The man decides to give it a try & finds the magic frog and asks will you marry me? No! replies the frog, the man looks down and sure enough his cock is 5 inches smaller, Great he thinks and asks again, told No! & loses another 5 inches.
He is now left with a 15inch cock which he fills is still a little two large, maybe a little smaller & Ill be about right, so asks the frog again to marry him, but the frog has become very angry and replies I dont care how many times you ask me to marry you the answer is No! No! No!

Those were great, and his penis disappeared completely with the last three no's.

Wonder what he needs to do to get his love stick to re-grow?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will add an extra joke to this page, as it will be awhile b4 it goes into the archives completely, even though I wrote it elsewhere, and no one found it funny.

Seen on billboard outside Motel this week, 'Tiger in wrong hole'.

ROFLMAO....I liked those!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A women visits the Doc, complaining that she has a couple of strawberries stuck up her ass, dont worry replies the Doc I have some cream for that!

Users who are viewing this thread