• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Dent in the Game

• Thread starterstevenash
  • Start date

stevenash

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2010
Mail ******: Skype sex wife
Woman ****** to entertain men while hubby watched it ‘live’ on webcam
FRANKIE D'CRUZ
PEARL LEE
Monday, July 25th, 2011 11:02:00

fetish2.jpg
DESPICABLE FETISH: The couple looking into the webcam indicates they were aware of being watched by the woman’s husband on webcam

PETALING JAYA: The Malay Mail exposes a VERY secretive and hidden lifestyle of a woman allegedly ****** by her bank telemarketer husband to engage in sexual encounters with at least a dozen strangers in hotels while he watched and recorded the acts on his webcam at home.

The 38-year-old Sabahan revealed her secret world to The Paper That Cares to help bring closure to her ‘traumatic’ almost five-year relationship with her alleged 'cuckold' spouse that has battered her life as a mother of three children, aged between six and 14.

fetish1.jpg

The woman, until recently a marketing manager with an Internet company, alleged:

She was subjected to sex with strangers, all Caucasian, in a bid to fulfill her husband’s fetish since 2007.
Partners were sought by both her and husband in an adult profile-sharing site.
Arrangements with partners were made via the Skype voice-and-video call Internet service or emails.
The sexual rendezvous took place usually after midnight in hotel rooms in Kuala Lumpur and, in one case, at a condominium in Mont Kiara.
A webcam would be placed to enable the husband to watch the couple remotely.
The strangers were fully aware the husband was watching them as the main condition of participation was they had to bring a Skype-ready laptop.
Man's desire to see 'dark side' of wife

Woman claims partner ****** her to enjoy hotel room trysts

webcam_0.jpg

A THREE-WEEK investigation by The Malay Mail into the alleged fetish exploits of a Sabahan bank telemarketer who supposedly ****** his wife to sleep with strangers while he watched has brought to light stunning revelations and evidence that might just open a can of worms on cuckolding in our society.

You see such sexual preference being featured in the Internet but until someone spills the beans on such acts, you don't actually believe these things happen.

How many of us actually know what 'cuckold' or 'hot wife' are? We didn’t until this sweet 38-year-old Sabahan mother-of-three sought the help of The Paper That Cares for a renewal in life.

The fetish is not something we want to go into detail but what concerns us is the woman’s plea: “Help me. The only thing that can make my husband WANT me is to watch the dark side of me.”

In confessions to The Malay Mail, the woman, until recently a marketing manager of an Internet marketing company, said she endured a five-year ordeal at the hands of her husband who preferred to see her having sex with at least a dozen foreigners in Kuala Lumpur while he watched remotely, in one instance, a breath away in a hotel room.

The woman – whether you want to believe it or not – claimed she did it because she wanted to be the “wife my husband wanted me to be”.

“He was angry our relationship lacked excitement and sexual intimacy, and wanted me to spice up our marriage through such acts.

“I know I will come across as stupid but I was hoping he would mend his ways and genuinely accept me as his wife if I did it. But he couldn’t and now I have to start life anew.”

She approached The Malay Mail about three weeks ago to help her realign her life, and keep her husband away from her and their children.

She made available video recordings of some of the sexual encounters stored in her husband’s laptop to The Malay Mail.

The woman claimed she was never paid by the strangers for sex and when asked why she appeared a willing partner in the videos and looked cheerful and zestful, she said: “It had to be that way or else I would have had to bear the brunt of my husband’s anger.”

She said the partners were fully aware her husband was watching them and some had even chatted with him over Skype. “Some of them were repeat partners, especially those whom my husband thought had performed well in bed.”

The woman was expected to make a police report with city police Sexual Crimes Division today.

Police investigation will determine if still images of the encounters had been taken from the feed and made available as still shots.

Main Source

It is definitely unacceptable to ****** a person into any fetish....definitely they had a miscommunication some where...

Agreed.

There are other ways to bring excitement and sexual intimacy than forcing your partner into a fetish they have no desire to be in. Only causes pain and suffering.

Without agreement it is not acceptable

Jinxypie said:
Agreed.

There are other ways to bring excitement and sexual intimacy than forcing your partner into a fetish they have no desire to be in. Only causes pain and suffering.

Force, I am not sure how you could force someone to something they really did not want to do. In every relationship, whether it is a marriage, business partnership etc. One will be dominate. The cost may be high but a person is free to leave at anytime!

Videos of her?

mimi27406 said:
Force, I am not sure how you could force someone to something they really did not want to do.

This is a true statement. The only thing that kept going through my head while reading this article was "when are they going to explain how she was '******' to do this". They never did. She wasn't ******. He wanted her to do it or he would get angry; that does not equal force. Was the guy a dick? Yup. Did he force her? Nope.

I'm not sure about the laws there, but I fail to see how there is any crime here and am not sure why they will open a sex crime file or whatever they said.

I dislike what a lot of the pervs here do, but I support their right to do it. Same thing with this situation.

A vanilla woman in Malaysia claims partner ****** her to enjoy hotel room trysts?!:eek:

I think we shouldn't try to apply our (mostly) western way of thinking to the situation there..
this happened in a part of the world where values and traditions are very different from your standard european/american situation.
for all we know, when the woman says she didn't want to make her husband mad, what she means isn't that he'd sulk at her..but that he'd beat her, or maybe take it out on the children. for all we know, facing the "disgrace" and social stygma of abbandoning the marital house may bring her some severe consequences, also in terms of who gets to keep the kids and so on..
this may not be a case of "I'm pissed at you, I'm going back to my parents"..for all we know, her parents may refuse her either for what she's accepted to do or for leaving her husband.
in other words, we don't know what exactly she's gone through and why she made the decision of sticking to her husband's plan and try to make the most of it. also, we're working on the information of one article..possibly in a sensationalistic paper..
then again, it may also be a pack of lies..we'll never know for sure, I guess.

falcondfw69 said:
Cynical,
First, I am very familiar with that part of the world and how they think and act over there.
Second, I did not doubt those kinds of events could happen. What I doubted was the timing of things. Years are years, no matter where you are in the world. For a woman in Asia to say she has a hub of 5 years and that THEY have kids of 6 and 14 years is EXTREMELY rare to be true. Especially since many of the countries over there do not recognize divorce and it would take extraordinary circumstances for her to be allowed to remarry.
a widdow? also, as I said..only one source I could find mentioning this situation..I don't know the newspaper in question, and it may be that they're..less than accurate on certain details.
or maybe not..as I said, it could be either way.
anyhoo, I bow to your superior knowledge of the area and situation there.

falcondfw69 said:
As for your last statement, your sarcasm is not desired or needed. You don't know me, I don't know you. For all you know, I could be a Professor of Southeast Asian Studies at say UC Berkley. Or, I could have been married to a filipina for 16 years, now divorced, and engaged to another filipina and traveled over there and lived for a length of time. There are many other possibilities too. My point is, don't assume people can think only one way. We all know what we get when we assume. And sarcasm doesn't become you.

I'm sorry, but.. fuck that, I'm not sorry
you're seeing sarcasm where none was intended, I was in fact assuming that you knew what you were talking about and more about the place than I do..and saying as much. If you can't take a compliment and have to look for confrontations where nobody is challenging you, go find someone else to play with; I'm not game for that kind of cockwavery.

no problem.. and no harm done..internet doesn't always carry meaning and intonation well.

Users who are viewing this thread